News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/10/31-11/3 MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV

Started by mehead, June 04, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mbw on October 31, 2018, 09:41:28 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 31, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
Quote from: anthrax on October 31, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
Would it be possible for one of you dudes to grab an extra phish bill for me? I would be grateful!

YES
If you can keep your eye open for one for this guy, it'd be much appreciated.

Me three
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 31, 2018, 09:33:08 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 31, 2018, 09:08:31 AM
Quote from: anthrax on October 31, 2018, 08:02:28 AM
Would it be possible for one of you dudes to grab an extra phish bill for me? I would be grateful!

YES
If you can keep your eye open for one for this guy, it'd be much appreciated.

Last time I grabbed four... then proceeded to lose all of them before the show was over. Still don't have one.

me too!

but i'll see if i can come up with some extras this time... unless they're covering Boston, in which case I'm going home.

aphineday

PT is the best on Halloween.
That said, once anyone really knows the album, Post it!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Thrillhouse

Found someone to split gas for the drive out....anybody have crash space for N2?
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on October 30, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
hearing some chatter of The Residents - Mark of the Mole/mole show w some added compositions like chillin thrillin

If this is the album, it'll be CRAZY... The lead singer for The Residents passed away this morning!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 31, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
hearing some chatter of The Residents - Mark of the Mole/mole show w some added compositions like chillin thrillin

If this is the album, it'll be CRAZY... The lead singer for The Residents passed away this morning!

Im starting to believe it....

mbw

In the first poster the top hat is right on top of his eye.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mbw on October 31, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

Just listened to this album this morning and while it is very fitting for a Halloween show, I would be spending this set at the bar getting ready for the 3rd.
Total garb imo.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 31, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Just listened to this album this morning and while it is very fitting for a Halloween show, I would be spending this set at the bar getting ready for the 3rd.
Total garb imo.

You should adjust your mind, friend-o.

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 31, 2018, 01:56:45 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 31, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Total garb imo.

You should adjust your mind, friend-o.
Yeah, I listened to Mark of the Mole twice today. They could really jam the Hell out of this.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Buffalo Budd

I would try to if I were there, I'm sure.
Drugs can do wonders.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

anthrax

screw this west coast time zone deal.  phish should play halloween in the middle of the atlantic ocean so the show can start now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!