News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-12-29 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by anthrax, December 29, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

:phish:
12-29-18
MSG
NY, NY

I:  Buried Alive, Blaze On, Turtle in the Clouds, Sloth, 46 Days>Cities, Corrina, Ya Mar, Wolfmans>Party Time Jam>Wolfmans

II:  Carini>Tweezer>Death Don't Hurt Very Long>Tweezer>No Quarter, 2001, 1st Tube

E:  Shine a Light, Tweezer Reprise

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Nah, tonight is a straight rager to make up for that nonsense last night.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on December 29, 2018, 07:58:16 PM
Nah, tonight is a straight rager to make up for that nonsense last night.

All right, a nice dark and funky version of Death Don't Hurt Very Long then.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Hicks

Caravan2001

Picked the wrong night to skip again.  Was 10 blocks from MSG at like 4:30 and bailed. Ugh. I should have gone but really didn't want my 80 year old dad driving my kids home so....next two nights should be good and I had a blast last night.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

What does page use to crush that baseline during the dance portion of turtle?