News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-12-31 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by GBL, December 31, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 31, 2018, 09:41:41 PM
Love that vid, T-dawg.
Hello from 'Paug 318.

awesome terry.  awesome rj.  tell everyone hi & happy new year from me

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

nab

cactusfan

This seven below is the first I've listened this run. Seems to be going well. That 29th show looks insane. Presently chilling in the desert around Joshua Tree. Where it is in fact so cold that it hailed some this morning. Anyhow. Happy new year, y'all.

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

that was a wonderful set of phish right there!  except the band handed the end of passing through to the crowd on a silver platter...and they didn't accept!

mistercharlie

With the upcoming Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S. NYE gag that will only leave Everything is Hollow as the only Kasvot Vaxt song not played yet this run. I bet they do it for the encore.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Quote from: anthrax on December 31, 2018, 11:14:53 PM
that was a wonderful set of phish right there!  except the band handed the end of passing through to the crowd on a silver platter...and they didn't accept!

This
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

ytowndan

Quote from: shoreline99 on December 31, 2018, 11:33:12 PM
Quote from: anthrax on December 31, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

This

Yet they didn't miss the opportunity to woo.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment