News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 24, 2019, 11:06:35 PM
So when I aim for lawns on Saturday, the "Ticketmaster verified fan" is worth a mound of shit.

A broken old man in a world unkind...
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 25, 2019, 05:10:20 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 24, 2019, 11:06:35 PM
So when I aim for lawns on Saturday, the "Ticketmaster verified fan" is worth a mound of shit.

A broken old man in a world unkind...

Get off my lawn.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: zimbra on January 24, 2019, 10:40:13 PM
So the crew is planning on doing MPP for the first time as the SPAC>Fenway run doesn't work due to prior obligations. Where should we stay?  Looks like Baltimore is 20-30 minute cab away but have absolutely no experience in the tri-city area as an adult.

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 24, 2019, 09:20:30 PM
And of course everyone who signed up is on the waiting list to be added because they couldn't handle the influx lol.  What a joke.

So I did a similar process for Rolling Stones a month or two ago and had great success. I received my verified fan code a few hours ago.  I think it was based on Ticketmaster spend or something because all my friends who have bought tickets through TM recently got codes but those with new TM accounts did not.

Look around Columbia md. The Sheraton really is the fucking party walking distance and all day pool parties during the day. But it's def sold out by now. It's going to be a short ride but Uber's to Baltimore after the show are going to be like 120-180 bucks on Saturday, With the demand. It'll be like 30-40 to get around Columbia and there is like two hotels in the area that are near some bars and such for after the show. Look up pub dog pizza in Columbia and there is like an extended stay I think or a courtyard right behind that strip mall it's in. Those are affordable too. There's another hotel down the road from Merriweather if there are still spots, I think it's a double tree. If you have a car you can always drive into bmore (or DC) during the day.

runawayjimbo

Fuck this Verified shit. That was onsale Fyre Fest level debacle. ISO here I come.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

anthrax

bout to jump into the fire for blossom tickets.  verfied and all that stuff.  but it's through livenation, not TM.  let's see how much different it is than yesterday.

Caravan2001

ISO Denver fields for all nights  :|

Have Saturday stands to trade...

anthrax

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 26, 2019, 08:20:20 PM
ISO Denver fields for all nights  :|

Have Saturday stands to trade...

worst trade evah!  j/k...i'll keep an eye out for you!

emay

Hmm so I get 7/4 & 5 off with my new company...that Fenway 09 show was pretty fun.

GBL

I'm thinking of Fenway myself.  How close is trillium, 10-15??  🤤
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Flights from Chicago to Boston over the 4th are ridiculously cheap.  Tix on sale Friday.  Who's got my heady ride from the airport and heady place to stay...I'm serious.

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on January 29, 2019, 09:58:56 PM
Flights from Chicago to Boston over the 4th are ridiculously cheap.  Tix on sale Friday.  Who's got my heady ride from the airport and heady place to stay...I'm serious.

I'll split a cab with you to Wendells or Paul's
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on January 29, 2019, 10:01:58 PM
Quote from: anthrax on January 29, 2019, 09:58:56 PM

I'll split a cab with you to Wendells or Paul's
Or SOMEONE could pick us up and we could spend that cab fare on drugs and alcohol

anthrax

emay

yeah flights arent that bad from Denver either...I was looking at coming in a day early too for the festivities.

pcr3

Before I commit space, I need to figure out my plan with the family.  The last Jauntee sleepover (granted, it was a school night) did not go as well as planned in my wife's mind.  For whatever reason, I'm hoping to remain married despite whatever tour plans materialize...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3