News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2019

Started by emay, January 09, 2019, 03:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 29, 2019, 01:33:40 AM
Quote from: anthrax on June 29, 2019, 12:36:08 AM
panic at red rocks is a thing that should be attended by those looking to catch up on their sleep.

fyp
An $80 dollar nap sounds pretty steep.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

panic at red rocks is a thing that should be attended

I had two friends call and offer tickets last night but was grillin and stoned at my friends waiting for the webcast to start. If that rain delay lasted a while longer I might have gone up there

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: emay on June 29, 2019, 02:37:48 PM
panic at red rocks is a thing that should be attended

I had two friends call and offer tickets last night but was grillin and stoned at my friends waiting for the webcast to start. If that rain delay lasted a while longer I might have gone up there

Panic at Red Rocks was the first show my eldest daughter went to...aged 6 months.
Not really my favorite band either, but any show at that venue is better than most at others, at least for this CO lover.
Red Rocks is really what you make of it, regardless of who is playing imo, it is a Park, after all....
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Hicks

Quote from: ph92 on June 29, 2019, 02:17:31 PM
panic at red rocks is a thing that should be attended by those looking to catch up on their sleep.

fyp

People pay $80 to see WSP?

Yikes. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2019, 05:18:27 PM
Quote from: ph92 on June 29, 2019, 02:17:31 PM

fyp

People pay $80 to see WSP?

Yikes.

Cheapest face value at red rocks is like 60 bucks. They tack on state park fees for every show. Stevie wonder was around 100. Same with Anderson Paak.

Buffalo Budd

Pretty sure Ramz is there.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Oh that's just perfect.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

... welp... there's that Tweeprize!
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

WhatstheUse?

Nice old skool looking set so far.

What's the deal with that opener?
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

It's an everly brothers tune.   Why the hell they would do that, I don't know...an inside joke I'm sure
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Everly Bros are icons, solid cover if you ask me.  :clap:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.