News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2091/06/21 - Blockbuster Pavilion - Charlotte, NC

Started by VDB, January 14, 2019, 04:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: pcr3 on May 23, 2019, 01:25:45 AM
This is a roll call thread, and based on the date, we and  :phish: will all be  :syf:

Sorry, just looking for some order.

Also, I am not attending. That being said, I'll be heading to the dizzunk thread...

Speak for yourself I'll be hittin my stride in 2091

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

McGrupp

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

fuckin stoked for this after that tour opener run!
got some primo seats first row behind the VIP section dead center.  :rawk:

McGrupp

Me and the fiancee are in. i photoshopped her lawn and my obstructed view tickets so that we can stake out a good spot in the pav hopefully. Her first show! Keeping it greasy in sobriety.

Stoked

emay

my man!
Lets meet in the lot for a kombucha or yerba mate. I am sure GAH will join as well.

rowjimmy

Deeply concerned by the fucked up date formats in these threads but this one...
wtf?

McGrupp

emay

tomorrow!!!!!
getting to Charlotte tonight so ill be around all day if people want to meet up before. Esp stoked after last night. Lets get it!  :rawk: :rawk:

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 20, 2019, 06:17:39 PM
y'all should be in for a doozy!  :rawk:

Be ready for them to bring that tasty Future Funk, '91 style!

:rawk: Wyld Stallyns!  :rawk:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VDB

Is this still Wombat?