News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring 2019

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 13, 2019, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

4/27 is a HEATER! That Tomorrow Never Knows jam is just fantastic.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on May 02, 2019, 06:32:05 PM
jaunteetourrumors.com says Chicago in July!

What the!?!  :wink:
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

man, wait til you guys hear the Not A Crime -> Dunes from Albany on Saturday.  Unreal. 

Also Ishmael should be the next jamband chart-topper. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

Scotty I'm in for that Garcia's gig. Hoping to hit the Bridgeport show this weekend too, have to see how it shakes out.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: shoreline99 on May 07, 2019, 12:32:34 PM
Scotty I'm in for that Garcia's gig. Hoping to hit the Bridgeport show this weekend too, have to see how it shakes out.

Nice! I'm not entirely sure how well the Magic Beans pull in that area... but it might be a good idea to grab a ticket ahead of time just in case it sells out. It's going to be a fun one for sure!

We open this weekend in Bridgeport, fyi. Probably like 9-10pm set or so..
Bring in the dude!

shoreline99

Thanks for the heads up on timing. Check out Brewport in B'port for Pizza and beer...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

The 5/9 show is amazing! That Raven Claws -> Pungee segment is great and then the second set leaves faces melted!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Gumbo72203

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 11, 2019, 07:34:11 AM
The 5/9 show is amazing! That Raven Claws -> Pungee segment is great and then the second set leaves faces melted!

I couch tour'd that shit 10 feet from the stage :)   

It was so good.  I have a bulged disc in my back that I re-aggravated a couple weeks ago so I can't dance, but we moved a couch up Tyler side, and I just took it all in.  Don't skip the first set, the Fading Time is fantastic and the Stone Free got absolutely batshit silly. 

Raven Claws is a beast, and has some of the best vocal melodies I've heard (Ishmael notwithstanding).  That Good Ole Boy -> Lightman jam -> Good Ole Boy -> Fractal -> Hammer is some serious business though. 

this band is really on right now.  John has improved so much, and his rig sounds so good....  the communication between everyone is very evident.  When some puts an idea forward, everyone else latches on immediately and plays out to it.  It's really fun to watch. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mistercharlie

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 11, 2019, 07:50:09 PM

this band is really on right now.  John has improved so much, and his rig sounds so good....  the communication between everyone is very evident.  When some puts an idea forward, everyone else latches on immediately and plays out to it.  It's really fun to watch.

I've definitely noticed a much better sound from John this tour. Kinda like the meatball tone Mike uses.

Does he have some new equipment, Scott?

G. Augusto

Do you have plans to keep Higher Ground in rotation?

mistercharlie

I gave 5/9 another listen this morning while down in the batcave with my coffee and my  :smoke:. The Sumertime jam in Fractal Fuck is pure awesomeness!!

birdman

Quote from: G. Augusto on May 12, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
I dug their arrangement of this tune the other night in Boston. Really liked Dunes as well.
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on May 12, 2019, 10:40:11 AM
Quote from: G. Augusto on May 12, 2019, 10:07:09 AM
I dug their arrangement of this tune the other night in Boston. Really liked Dunes as well.
Ditto
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3