News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-05 Fenway Park - Live Setlist Thread

Started by anthrax, July 05, 2019, 08:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

PHISH, FRIDAY 07/05/2019
FENWAY PARK
Boston, MA

SET 1: Free > Blaze On, Tube, Brian and Robert, Halfway to the Moon, Ocelot > Rift, Everything's Right > Runaway Jim

SET 2: Sand, Axilla I, Mercury, Wading In The Velvet Sea, Fuego, Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S. > Character Zero

ENCORE:  Bug, The Squirming Coil

anthrax

little bit of juice in tube and everything's right, but not much else.  still pretty bright there.  should be light out at the beginning of the 2nd set. 

rowjimmy

Enjoyed first set.
Missed Sand and Axilla because we did our Independence Day fireworks at setbreak (due to yesterday's rain.)
Mercury was DOPE.

aphineday

Yikes. That (with the exception of Mercury) was a dud. I'll give it a little relisten, but they hyped the absolute shit out of these shows, and this is Night One? Yikes.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy

I don't know about that.
No 30 minute jams but solid play throughout.

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 05, 2019, 10:12:04 PM
I don't know about that.
No 30 minute jams but solid play throughout.
Granted, I'm in a hotel on my iPad... maybe it will grab me on a relisten. I don't even hate the song selection, just really felt phoned in. Again, hope I'm wrong on listen 2...

aphineday