News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-07-09 Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, July 09, 2019, 08:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

:phish:
07-09-19
Mohegan Sun Arena
Uncasville, CT

Set I: Energy* > Weekapaug Groove, Moma Dance, Lengthwise > Maze, Petrichor, Things People Do, Sample in a Jar, Bathtub Gin

Set II: Soul Planet > Wider# > Undermind, The Final Hurrah, Beneath a Sea of Stars, Ghost > Weekapaug Groove ~> Birds of a Feather%, Waste, Golgi Apparatus

E: Foam, Contact, More

* LTP 8/4/13

# FTP, GOTF song

% w/ Third Stone from the Sun tease
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Going to attempt running this, I'll probably have to tend to familial duties at some point but I'll do my best.

Free stream, awww yeah!!!   :beers:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

Thanks and I'll be around for this one.   Let's hope this set fucks
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mattstick

MLB All Star Game on TV, Phish on the Bluetooth speaker, setlist whoaring on the MacBook Pro.

Fuck yeah technology.

emay

Sick start. Loved how they jammed this the couple times I saw in 2013

Hicks

Wasn't sure if I was actually excited for this bustout, but now I see that I am in fact stoked on it! 

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on July 09, 2019, 08:19:51 PM
Wasn't sure if I was actually excited for this bustout, but now I see that I am in fact stoked on it!

Yass!

aphineday

Quote from: mattstick on July 09, 2019, 08:18:30 PM

MLB All Star Game on TV, Phish on the Bluetooth speaker, setlist whoaring on the MacBook Pro.

Fuck yeah technology.
Same, but I'm on my iPhone.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

emay

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mbw

emay

Bobafett

mattstick