News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

TWENTY FOUR!!!!!

Started by antelope19, January 30, 2006, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Holy Crap, I felt like this show deserves a running commentary and a thread of its own.  This show is incredible.  I found myself pacing back and forth towards the end of last nights show.  Pretty intense shit!!!!!!!!  I watched the first season, then missed the next one due to my job and working at night.  But now I won't miss an episode.  I felt like a bit of a dork last night, getting so into it, but Jack Bauer RULES!!!!! 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Def was a great epsiode.  I was hoping that Bauer would kick the crap out of cummings and Bauer did just that.  I have to admit that I am a dork too, I was really into it, but I have always liked 24. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

I thought he was actually going to cut his eye out.  "You've read my file, You know I will"  He truly beat the crap out of him.  However, I guess since I missed all of last season, I was confused when the pres. wanted Jack OUT :?  He said something along the lines of "you are alive, this poses a problem for the both of us." :?  I don't know, but I have caught up for the most part on what is going on.

rowjimmy

Last season, Jack was to be handed over to the Chinese to go to prison after having staged a raid on the Chinese consulate in LA to extract a 'person of interest'.
Jack staged his death instead.
If the Chinese knew Jack was alive, there might be a diplomatic issue...

Yes, I'm a 24 fan myself.
If anyone has a problem with that, I'll Bauerize them.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 31, 2006, 04:32:54 AM

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for the update.  I have a feeling he's not going anywhere.   :roll:  After he bails the president out for the fiftieth time in 3 episodes, I think the old pres. will come around.   :wink:

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on January 31, 2006, 04:56:46 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 31, 2006, 04:32:54 AM

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for the update.  I have a feeling he's not going anywhere.   :roll:  After he bails the president out for the fiftieth time in 3 episodes, I think the old pres. will come around.   :wink:
If you mean Palmer, it wont happen he's dead (He got assasinated in the first 10 minutes of the season).

Here's a link that will update you on the current situation:
http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/7am.htm
It has a complete episode guide for every episode thus far.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

No, I was refering to Bauer.  I know the current pres wants him out because of exactly what Rowjimmy said.  But I have a feeling he'll be back at CTU.  And besides, don't forget about the underlying love story thats happening throughout all of this.  But hey, Thanks for the link. :-D 

antelope19

Wow, another great episode.  I am, if it wasn't clear before, totally hooked!!!! :wink:  So, now that whats his face was shot by the 15 year old girl, what are they gonna do?  I would bet, since he said that the two had never met, they will send Bauer in to kick some more ass.  Also, I wouldn't think that the phone call would be an issue.  Doesn't CTU have the now dead guys voice recorded?  They could do a voice over for Jack to set the meeting up. 

rowjimmy

President Spinless sees jack as expendable.

jack's gonna hafta go 'off the plantation' again and Bauerize the terrorists they way he used to do back in they day. With zero support from the govt. and only a pair of toothpicks for removing eyeballs.

sophist

I cant wait til monday!!!!!!!!!!   I do hope that Elisha Cuthbert makes a return appearence

rowjimmy

Dunno about monday, but she is going to be in this season.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mixmasterob

seen the last 3 seasons.....cant get enough.    IM GOIN DARK!!!!                         oh year...it was pretty tight when Rudy showed up.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

antelope19

Ya, all I can say is wow!!!!  Sh^& is getting way out of hand at CTU.  I can't wait to see what dwayne?, sean astins',  sisters boyfriend decides to do with his clearance card.  And what happens to the first lady and the russian premiers?  Next week is gonna get crazy!!!!