News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish at The Met discussion

Started by rowjimmy, October 24, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

So does this mean you are doing the entire tour?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on November 26, 2019, 11:40:07 AM
I'M IN!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :rockout: :wtu: :wtu: :mrgreen: :music: :phish: :wtu: :crazy: :crazy: :beerbang:

Nice! Of course we want an in-depth report.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Didn't see this posted anywhere, apologies if I missed it
https://www.jambase.com/article/siriusxm-free-listening-period-phish

QuoteSiriusXM started a "free listening" period in which inactive satellite radios are turned back on and non-subscribers can hear SiriusXM via their phone, in the car or through their computers all without using a credit card. The promotion runs through December 3 at 11:59 p.m., which means non-subscribers can listen to Phish's upcoming SiriusXM concert at The Met live from Philadelphia via Phish Radio (Channel 29).

Phish's invitation-only performance at The Met on December 3 marks the smallest venue the quartet has played in nearly 20 years. The concert will be broadcast live via Phish Radio at 7:30 p.m. ET. A pre-show begins at 6 p.m. ET.

For those on desktop and Android, take advantage of the "free listening" period by clicking on this link and the player will start. iOS users should select "Get Started" and then tomorrow morning listeners will be prompted to set up a free 14-day trial. No credit card will be required.

WhatstheUse?

Getting pretty f'n psyched! Made it to Philly today, so nothing left to do but wait for the fun!

I'm excited just to see the scene in general, outside and inside of the venue. Curious if peeps will be scoring wristbands at all. Seems tough....

Bring on the Soul Planet, baby!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Psyched for you, Scotty!  :wtu:
Have a great show.  :beerbang:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

lol man I thought this was tonight for some reason  :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on December 02, 2019, 08:22:40 PM
lol man I thought this was tonight for some reason  :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

I actually did as well. :?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 02, 2019, 06:26:14 PM
Getting pretty f'n psyched! Made it to Philly today, so nothing left to do but wait for the fun!

I'm excited just to see the scene in general, outside and inside of the venue. Curious if peeps will be scoring wristbands at all. Seems tough....

Bring on the Soul Planet, baby!

Don't you dare intercept my Charleston Planet.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

Quote from: mbw on December 01, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
Can someone grab me one of the "Road Maps" at merch?
They are $5, will PayPal you the dough + postage.  Thanks.

PIE-GUY

This one won't be on livephish - SXM owns the broadcast, etc. for it. So.... keep your eyes out for a recording of the broadcast and post it here for us! Thanks, all.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 03, 2019, 11:39:04 AM
This one won't be on livephish - SXM owns the broadcast, etc. for it. So.... keep your eyes out for a recording of the broadcast and post it here for us! Thanks, all.

Oh, damn. I didn't even think of that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 03, 2019, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 03, 2019, 11:39:04 AM

Oh, damn. I didn't even think of that.

the melts on twitter over this not being available on LP are hilarious.  props to phish for letting us know in advance, so peeps can prep to record it straight off the radio stream!