News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2020

Started by anthrax, January 17, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

My dudes.
No DelFest this year sucks. It's been a joy to go the past couple years so I'm psyched for this weekend's streams.
nugs.tv, DelFest YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DelFest1, and Facebook

Recommendations-
Thursday: I'd watch it all. I'm sure I don't have to tell you about the TAB set.. it's TAB so, ymmv
Friday: The afternoon sets are good. Definitely watch the evening stuff. That RRE late night is GREAT and ends with a terrific Half Step.
Saturday: I'm With Her is wonderful. Haven't heard the Hot Rise but I won't miss it. Ronnie McCoury definitely looked at me side-stage during the dead covers in the Travelin'g McCoury's set soo... Check it out. And I don't have to tell you that Billy Strings is amazing, right?
Sunday: I'd start with Sierra Hull and leave it on. Do NOT sleep on The Bluegrass Congress. We watched it from the side of the stage (it was pouring rain) and holy shit. It's terrific.

emay

nice! loved that TAB set in 17. Full moon was ragin that night and broke out over the top of this mtn to the side of the stage during the first set and the whole crowd started howling lol. Great weekend.

anthrax

awesome!  thanks for posting!  will love to have that on all weekend long!

Hicks

Beat Club 72 for GD stream tomorrow, stoked to watch that!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on May 21, 2020, 04:13:14 PM

Will watch for sure!

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on May 21, 2020, 07:05:14 PM

Will watch for sure!

Yeah, it's some great footage.  Some of the green screen stuff can get a little tiresome but they said they have reworked some of the video and audio quality for this so I am stoked to check it out.  Band is def at the height of their powers on this one.  Not the best of Europe 72, but that's like saying not the best of December 95.  It's all top shelf.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 21, 2020, 07:45:54 PM
Quote from: anthrax on May 21, 2020, 07:05:14 PM

Will watch for sure!

Yeah, it's some great footage.  Some of the green screen stuff can get a little tiresome but they said they have reworked some of the video and audio quality for this so I am stoked to check it out.  Band is def at the height of their powers on this one.  Not the best of Europe 72, but that's like saying not the best of December 95.  It's all top shelf.
Maybe not the best of the tour, but The Other One is sick. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Yeah, I'll probably skip Markus King for Grateful Dead because... come on.

anthrax

Got tab delfest raging.  Some dude on Twitter is streaming moby dick phish show.  And a friend just offered a virtual summer camp free login/pass.  So its gonna be one of those memorial day weekends!

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on May 21, 2020, 08:45:05 PM
Got tab delfest raging.  Some dude on Twitter is streaming moby dick phish show.  And a friend just offered a virtual summer camp free login/pass.  So its gonna be one of those memorial day weekends!

Loving the DelFest stream today.
I saw myself side-stage during Sam Bush!

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 21, 2020, 08:48:20 PM

that is awesome!

PIE-GUY

My brain read that as: "I just saw some side-boob and Bush!"

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Wow! 7/11/00 is one video I would love to get!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 21, 2020, 10:23:30 PM

My brain read that as: "I just saw some side-boob and Bush!"

You need some help, dude.

emay