News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Corona Talk

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2020, 04:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 23, 2020, 10:48:08 AM
Quote from: birdman on March 23, 2020, 10:45:48 AM
So the guy that was in contact with my father tested positive. Two people from that office are both recovering thankfully.   It's been  a week and my dad has no symptoms. Hoping he gets through the next week unscathed. Hitting too close to home.

In other news Massachusetts is now on lockdown.  :frustrated:

Are your folks quarantined from each other as much as possible?
yeah he's been in a separate bedroom and bathroom.  He keeps everything pretty clean and she doesn't eat with him so he's doing his best. He does need to keep his ass inside more often, he's been out in public way too much this week. He hates to listen lol
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on March 23, 2020, 11:07:25 AM
So the guy that was in contact with my father tested positive. Two people from that office are both recovering thankfully.   It's been  a week and my dad has no symptoms. Hoping he gets through the next week unscathed. Hitting too close to home.

yeah he's been in a separate bedroom and bathroom.  He keeps everything pretty clean and she doesn't eat with him so he's doing his best. He does need to keep his ass inside more often, he's been out in public way too much this week. He hates to listen lol

Mother-in-law told Sara that he'd only been to the grocery store but not to worry, he wore gloves. Admittedly, this is the same guy who throws around broken pieces of asbestos walls like they are Frisbees.     
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

birdman

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 23, 2020, 12:07:02 PM
Quote from: birdman on March 23, 2020, 11:07:25 AM

Mother-in-law told Sara that he'd only been to the grocery store but not to worry, he wore gloves. Admittedly, this is the same guy who throws around broken pieces of asbestos walls like they are Frisbees.   
sad but true
Paug FTMFW!

sls.stormyrider

good luck - hope everyone stays well

Even though MA is on lockdown, liquor stores are allowed to stay open
:rockout:

valuable information about the pandemic can be found here:

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ytowndan

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on March 23, 2020, 01:18:44 PM

valuable information about the pandemic can be found here:

:clap:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

A lot of dispensaries are switching to call in/order online & curbside pick-up now. I used to walk to the one across the street from my house and now I have to drive around the block so they can hand it through the window, pretty convenient though!

khalpin

Quote from: emay on March 23, 2020, 03:40:49 PM
A lot of dispensaries are switching to call in/order online & curbside pick-up now. I used to walk to the one across the street from my house and now I have to drive around the block so they can hand it through the window, pretty convenient though!
That's pretty rough.  Just gotta roll with the punches in these difficult times.

GBL

Quote from: khalpin on March 23, 2020, 03:57:04 PM
That's pretty rough.  Just gotta roll with the punches in these difficult times.

Yeah, vibes emay
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on March 23, 2020, 01:18:44 PM

Even though MA is on lockdown, liquor stores are allowed to stay open
:rockout:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on March 23, 2020, 05:46:09 PM

Yeah, vibes emay
I cant believe its fucking 2020 and we still have to live like this...thoughts and prayers emay :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on March 23, 2020, 06:31:30 PM

Yeah, vibes emay
I cant believe its fucking 2020 and we still have to live like this...thoughts and prayers emay :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I just got back from my local dispensary and they wouldn't even let me smell the weed before picking out a strain! This has finally gone too far folks.  :crazy:
Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 23, 2020, 07:03:47 PM

Yeah, vibes emay

I just got back from my local dispensary and they wouldn't even let me smell the weed before picking out a strain! This has finally gone too far folks.  :crazy:

no joking here...better get on that shit...
Liquor stores, recreational dispensaries to close in Denver until mid-April
https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/23/liquor-stores-dispensaries-closing-denver-shelter-in-place/

Superfreakie

Quote from: anthrax on March 23, 2020, 07:08:33 PM

Yeah, vibes emay

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/03/23/liquor-stores-dispensaries-closing-denver-shelter-in-place/

The Denver major just reversed this policy after he created dangerous runs on booze and weed, with lineups stretching around blocks while breaching social distancing guidelines. Dumb fuck....meanwhile in MA we are getting ready for several weeks of drunkenness not seen since a bunch of tea was thrown into the harbor.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 23, 2020, 10:29:59 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 23, 2020, 07:08:33 PM

Yeah, vibes emay

The Denver major just reversed this policy after he created dangerous runs on booze and weed, with lineups stretching around blocks while breaching social distancing guidelines. Dumb fuck....meanwhile in MA we are getting ready for several weeks of drunkenness not seen since a bunch of tea was thrown into the harbor.

We got this.  :beers:

Anyone interested in doing a paug zoom? Maybe take the LST thing to the next level for the free stream tomorrow night? I've been doing some zoom/facetime hangouts with friends and fam (and work, luckily) to keep my fucking sanity and to feel like I'm not drinking alone.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mistercharlie

I'm about to venture out to work for the first time since Thursday. Indy had our Stay-at-Home order issued yesterday, but Hotels are not required to close. I really hope I can talk them into letting me account from home. It's not that hard to do with the occupancy we currently have. ::fingers crossed::
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.