News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Dinner And A Movie - Thanksgiving Speculation

Started by mistercharlie, November 15, 2020, 06:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 15, 2020, 06:47:01 PM
I know 11/27/98 gets my vote.

They keep upping the ante w/ Dam, going for 11/29/97 > Jim!!!

Gumbo72203

Both of those would be ridiculous, and awesome.  I was kind of hoping they would show 12/2/99 so we could see the video the way they did 7/23/99. 

Do you think they choose shows at all based on what videos are already out there?  11/27/98 and 11/29/97 both have pretty good videos on Youtube already from fans, so with that in mind it'd be cool to get something we've never ever seen before. 

But 11/27/98 seems likely given that the Live Phish release already exists, so they just would have to sync it. 

For a wild-card, I really like 11/28/03.  Stacked setlist, and lots of big jams. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

August

August

anthrax

mistercharlie

Great show! Can't wait to watch... and hopefully custy up and replace my fall 97 shirt, too!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Yeah - that's gonna be fun. Imma get drunk and dance in my living room Saturday night!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 23, 2020, 03:52:20 PM
Yeah - that's gonna be fun. Imma get drunk and dance in my living room Tuesday through Saturday night!

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

cactusfan

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!