News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Goose

Started by anthrax, July 11, 2021, 05:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Just watching that video now... So, Dog The Bounty Hunter plays bass for Goose?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 27, 2022, 07:12:34 AMJust watching that video now... So, Dog The Bounty Hunter plays bass for Goose?
i don't have enough facts to disprove that theory...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

I stayed up and watched this show.
It's a thing that happened for sure.
Apparently we'll be talking about it on HFPod today.

mbw

These guys are the heir to the throne of Widespread Panic.

anthrax

Trey genuinly digs Goose music and has for some time.  Makes sense given where treys songwriting and solo stuff has been going.  I don't know if part of it is one of those "I want to see this thing/scene/family/legacy I helped create go on without me" that old people feel or what.  This won't be the last time Trey tries to help these guys.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: anthrax on June 27, 2022, 10:41:33 AMTrey genuinly digs Goose music and has for some time.

He's mentioned them before?
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

I will say, I got a good chuckle seeing Trey attempt to play "fast" at this part... and then 15 seconds later the Goose guitarist takes over and plays what Trey was trying to play... but much cleaner.

Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 27, 2022, 11:00:45 AM
Quote from: anthrax on June 27, 2022, 10:41:33 AMTrey genuinly digs Goose music and has for some time.

I think we'll get some perspective on the show today.

shoreline99

Quote from: mbw on June 27, 2022, 10:33:54 AMThese guys are the heir to the throne of Widespread Panic.

You're not wrong
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 27, 2022, 11:45:56 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 27, 2022, 11:00:45 AM

I think we'll get some perspective on the show today.
what time?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

The whole show is on the Youtubez now. (Trey comes out at 2:11:50)

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

That Arcadia does rip. Solid.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Gumbo72203

say what you will, but the studio version of Hungersite is a fucking banger and I can't get enough of that song. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

antelope19

Just saw the drummer is leaving the band...
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment