News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Presenting: 'paug 2.1!

Started by tet, August 07, 2021, 07:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Did a major update to their next new version, totally new theme, lots of new features. Probably bugs too.

Currently not working:
  • smileys
  • most plugins
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Kinda slow though.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

It's strange and different. But I'll get used to it, just like I did with 2.0. Just a little acclimation and I'll be fine.

It seems like the time is off, though.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

QuoteKinda slow though.
It's throwing a ton of errors because of the Smileys - that could be the issue right now...
-Phish

tet

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 07, 2021, 08:10:45 AMIt seems like the time is off, though.
maybe just fixed? the setting was right but it wasn't offsetting the time correctly, so I manually just did it. not sure if that will continue to work.
-Phish

mbw

mistercharlie

On my MacBook avatars, other that your's, aren't showing up. I can see my own if I go to my profile, but in threads everyone is either avatar-less or has the outline of a person avatar.

And everyone's Karma is gone! All that being nice for nothin'!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

Avatars may need to get re-uploaded, sorry. Everything went through a major conversion and those are now treated as "attachments" - some got the proper extension, others did not for some unknown reason. We have tens of thousands of them and I cannot add the extension to each one.
-Phish

tet

Quote from: mbw on August 07, 2021, 08:30:08 AMThanks.  I hate it.
Yeah I don't love the new theme but I'll get used to it. The backend features are critical, though - it's a lot more updated and modern, and works on mobile really well.
-Phish

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

jasonsobel

just FYI, when I first saw the new site, I couldn't find the log in link.  I spent a few minutes looking, figuring that it would be near the Home button or the Sign Up button.  But couldn't find it.  I then clicked the Sign Up button, and manually changed (and guessed) the end of the URL from signup to login.  And it worked.  Not sure if I'm the only one, or a new bug with the new site.
sing me back home before I die

alcoholandcoffeebeans

It's weird, but it's alright I guess?
Since it's happening and all...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

tet

Quote from: jasonsobel on August 07, 2021, 09:02:07 AMjust FYI, when I first saw the new site, I couldn't find the log in link.  I spent a few minutes looking, figuring that it would be near the Home button or the Sign Up button.  But couldn't find it.  I then clicked the Sign Up button, and manually changed (and guessed) the end of the URL from signup to login.  And it worked.  Not sure if I'm the only one, or a new bug with the new site.
This is the default "theme" (and actually was for the 2.0 version we had before, but we didn't use it) - there is no other choice with 2.1 now, unfortunately. I'll see if I can replicate this.
-Phish

tet

testing attachments...

(they seem to be working now)
-Phish