News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021/12/29 - 2022/01/01 - MSG - NYC

Started by VDB, October 15, 2021, 10:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Atta boy! Maybe I'll see you up there.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

QuoteAtta boy! Maybe I'll see you up there.
The 30th would be best day for a meet up for me, and preferably after 1 PM lol.

pcr3

I'm officially out for this run.  I also have 3 1/1 tix up in 416 if anyone here is interested.  Let me know ASAP, as I am looking to unload them sooner than later...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

PIE-GUY

I, too, am out for this one. Bummed, but the wife was really not thrilled with the super-spreader halloween run. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

justjezmund

Quote from: pcr3 on December 02, 2021, 03:02:32 PMI'm officially out for this run.  I also have 3 1/1 tix up in 416 if anyone here is interested.  Let me know ASAP, as I am looking to unload them sooner than later...

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 02, 2021, 03:26:32 PMI, too, am out for this one. Bummed, but the wife was really not thrilled with the super-spreader halloween run.

I woke up today thinking I'd get good news, and then this?

UGH.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

emay

dang going to miss seeing ya guys.

pcr3

Quote from: emay on December 02, 2021, 05:22:00 PMdang going to miss seeing ya guys.

Likewise man.

My wife was not impressed by my ability to avoid COVID at the Vegas superspreader event, just like PG.  She was kinda impressed by my battle wounds from the run, but that is another matter.  As such, I am committing to teaching my kids to ski this winter, starting with the week of the NYE run.

See y'all on summer tour!
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Hicks

My wife was not impressed with me not not not avoiding Covid at the superspreader event.   :-\
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on December 03, 2021, 01:50:39 PMSee y'all on summer tour!

Yep. Two minutes before my daughter walked out the door for school yesterday she got a text that her friend tested positive. Of course, she had been with that friend the evening before for a Christmas cookie/present swap, no masks. Everyone vaxxed.

So far she's negative, but I'm definitely out for this run. Wife wasn't happy about me going to a show last week in a small theater anyway, but this was the nail in the coffin for MSG.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

Ticket prices on stubhub are dropping like crazy!

emay

QuoteTicket prices on stubhub are dropping like crazy!
yeah 59$ for the 29th! I think 1/1 was even cheaper lol.

might have a lot of room in there come showtime!

shoreline99

As of this writing:
12/29 - $59
12/30 - $67
12/31 - $148
1/1 - $48
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

anthrax

i actually just looked up flights into newark.  no, i'm not.  no. 

birdman

Quote from: anthrax on December 21, 2021, 05:00:41 PMi actually just looked up flights into newark.  no, i'm not.  no. 
GO GO GO
Paug FTMFW!