News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Live Bait vol. 18 released

Started by VDB, October 15, 2021, 10:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

QuotePhish dropped the free live compilation Live Bait Vol. 18 featuring live tracks from the band's vault selected by archivist Kevin Shapiro via LivePhish.com. Live Bait Vol. 18 contains nearly four hours of standout live performances spanning 1992 – 2003 recorded in cities Phish will play over the course of their Fall Tour 2021 which begins tonight in Sacramento, California.

(via JamBase)

• It's Ice > Glide (11/30/96 Arco Arena – Sacramento, CA) 14:30
  • Harry Hood (5/27/94 Warfield Theatre – San Francisco, CA) 12:52
  • Tweezer (3/30/93 Hilton Ballroom – Eugene, OR) 14:17
  • Run Like An Antelope > Wading In The Velvet Sea (7/29/97 Desert Sky Pavilion – Phoenix, AZ) 27:08
  • Simple > Catapult > Simple (12/8/94 Spreckels Theatre – San Diego, CA) 12:17
  • Fee > Taste (2/14/03 Great Western Forum – Inglewood, CA) 21:19
  • Colonel Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird > Icculus > Fly Famous Mockingbird (4/16/92 Anaconda Theatre – Isla Vista, CA) 19:12
  • Stash (11/13/97 Thomas & Mack Center – Las Vegas, NV) 21:53
Is this still Wombat?

emay

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

jam>

Looks tasty! That Antelope and Stash.

mistercharlie

Love me some Live Bait! I was so excited for the streams I forgot to expect this!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

QuoteThat simple is the bees knees

YES!! My favorite Catapult of all time. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

August

mistercharlie

QuoteSpreckz should be a LP
I agree. The only problem is that Nellie Kane and Adeline would probably be completely in audible due to the un-mic'd playing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.