News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2021-10-20 Matthew Knight Arena Eugene, OR - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by emay, October 21, 2021, 03:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

SET 1: Mr. Completely, Energy -> Timber (Jerry the Mule), Casual Enlightenment > Divided Sky, Farmhouse, Split Open and Melt > End of Session > Split Open and Melt

SET 2: AC/DC Bag > Ruby Waves > Lonely Trip > Golden Age > Backwards Down the Number Line

ENCORE: Wilson, Say It To Me S.A.N.T.O.S.

Trey teased Divided Sky in the first Split Open and Melt. End of Session was performed for the first time since July 25, 2017 (126 shows). This was the rescheduled date from the show that had been postponed due to the coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.

emay

Another big Ruby Waves.
The SOAM is good, about to start up the second set.

anthrax

split was very unsplitty but very good!  great 2 night run.  had tix for the original dates and it stings a little.

JPhishman

This show really did it for me. In addition to the obvious stuff, (Melt, Ruby Waves) this Number Line was incredible. The sustained note by Trey had me losing my shit. The band is crushing and Vegas is going to be massive!
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie