News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Big paug welcome to icefishermn!

Started by GBL, February 09, 2022, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Some of you have met my buddy, Javier, and I've finally roped him into joining the paug!

Welcome, icefishermn!

:tte:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

pcr3

Welcome Javier......errr.....icefishermn

We spent some time together in Vegas, especially late night.
 :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Welcome man to the best place on the net
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

:beers: welcome dude.  ice fishing is great!

icephishermn

Thanks, GBL. Yes, I've met a number of you in Vegas this past fall and others at previous Phish functions, namely the festival that shall not be named. Thanks for having me. Those of you I've met I thought were all good people. ... also, yes anthrax, ice fishing is a thing I love. Was camped on Lake of the Woods this past weekend. Also, Anthrax is great. Was recently revisiting Persistence of Time.

mistercharlie

Welcome to the best place on the interwebz, Javier!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

icephishermn

Thanks, Mister Charlie. I am stoked to get to know this place and many of you.

Bobafett

Welcome dude! 

I lived up in Duluth for a few years, so I had some fun ice fishing back in the day. 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

birdman

Welcome Javier! Any friend of Gavin's is a...obviously just crazy enough for this crew.
Paug FTMFW!

kellerb

icephishermn

QuoteWelcome dude!

I lived up in Duluth for a few years, so I had some fun ice fishing back in the day.

I love Duluth. Really, pretty much from Duluth is Cook County, Minn., is  where my spirit will roam once I'm done with this place.

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2022, 03:46:33 PM
Quote from: GBL on February 10, 2022, 06:27:55 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 09, 2022, 11:31:13 PMPaging augusto

that is what I meant by 'big paug welcome'

Ice fishing probably gets pretty slippery

You better bring your Yaktrax.

Quote from: birdman on February 10, 2022, 11:24:30 AMWelcome Javier! Any friend of Gavin's is a...obviously just crazy enough for this crew.

He can definitely vouch for my craziness.

khalpin

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish