News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Spring + Summer Tour 2022

Started by mistercharlie, February 15, 2022, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Will be in for at least one Mann show.  They play Jersey when I'll be in Maine and Maine when I'll be in Jersey.  Seems to happen every summer.

tet

Quotei'm intrigued by a lot of this. already have my AC hotel for a few weeks so that's a lock, but otherwise, thinking: Mann > Bethel > Hartford > Jones Beach.

a little annoyed that Alpine is right on top of AC because i'd otherwise be out there for sure, but might be too tough to swing at that point. never been to Deer Creek so that now has my attention, as it's right around my bday. who has my heady hotel??
Good luck on that. I was looking with my new companies discount and it was already $225 a night, with the discount! And that was a whole ago.

that... doesn't seem crazy??
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

GBL

Quote from: birdman on February 16, 2022, 08:02:31 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 15, 2022, 09:50:02 PM
Quote from: Hicks on February 15, 2022, 05:19:03 PMAnyway gonna try to do GW and Bangor for my birthday, we'll see how it pans out, stoked!

Awww yeah, hope we get to finally meet up.
I'm in for those.
everyone is more than welcome to crash at my place for the GW shows. Come one come all. If we have enough heads we can rent a bus /shuttle for the shows. LFG!!

dibs on the couch I had during the Fenway run
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

Just put in for passes at dicks...$110/ticket with fees.   That is just crazy.  
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

Quote from: Bobafett on February 17, 2022, 09:19:56 AMJust put in for passes at dicks...$110/ticket with fees.   That is just crazy. 
That run will gross over 12 million dollars in ticket sales alone.  Going to be the biggest 4 night run in band history!

Marmar

Be prepared Wendell....might be a fairly large upstate ny contingent crashing at your place for mansfield....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mistercharlie

The reminder email sent out last night that today is the last day to enter for PTBM's stated that there will be no Phish shows between this and Thanksgiving. So no Halloween this year. But since they said Thanksgiving and not Christmas, I'm expecting a short Winter tour in December leading up NYE.

edit: Can we still call them "PTBM" since they don't mail out tickets anymore? Is the new nomenclature "PTBP" 'Phish Tickets By Phone'?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

QuoteCongratulations! You've just purchased the tickets below.

Please note: if you requested tickets to multiple shows, you will receive a separate email for each show that you are granted tickets to; each show will be charged in a separate transaction. Order processing is occurring over multiple days so please be patient for notifications if you requested more than one show.

Once all order processing is complete, you will receive a Request Summary email. This summary email will list the status for each show you requested.

Each multi-day ticket is one mobile ticket you will use each night for entry. You cannot split a multi-day ticket into individual show tickets.

You will receive an email by mid-April prompting you to sign in to your Ticketmaster account and claim your mobile tickets. This email will also contain your Ticketmaster order number.

JUN 3
Fri • 7:30 PM
Phish - 3-Day Ticket June 3 - June 5
Ruoff Music Center - Noblesville, IN
 1 x 3-Day GA Lawn • All Ages

Just got my 3-Day lawns for Deer Creek!   :pbjtime: :phish:

Are they still doing any form of 'commemorative ticket', now that it's all digital?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 27, 2022, 08:04:44 PM

Please note: if you requested tickets to multiple shows, you will receive a separate email for each show that you are granted tickets to; each show will be charged in a separate transaction. Order processing is occurring over multiple days so please be patient for notifications if you requested more than one show.

Once all order processing is complete, you will receive a Request Summary email. This summary email will list the status for each show you requested.

Each multi-day ticket is one mobile ticket you will use each night for entry. You cannot split a multi-day ticket into individual show tickets.

You will receive an email by mid-April prompting you to sign in to your Ticketmaster account and claim your mobile tickets. This email will also contain your Ticketmaster order number.

JUN 3

Just got my 3-Day lawns for Deer Creek!   :pbjtime: :phish:

Are they still doing any form of 'commemorative ticket', now that it's all digital?

Yes, they will be selling collectible NFT's for each show, which will be scanned pdf printouts of ticketmaster tix.

Hicks

JUN 3

Just got my 3-Day lawns for Deer Creek!  :pbjtime: :phish:

Yes, they will be selling collectible NFT's for each show, which will be scanned pdf printouts of ticketmaster tix.

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Quote from: mistercharlie on February 25, 2022, 07:50:54 AMThe reminder email sent out last night that today is the last day to enter for PTBM's stated that there will be no Phish shows between this and Thanksgiving. So no Halloween this year. But since they said Thanksgiving and not Christmas, I'm expecting a short Winter tour in December leading up NYE.

edit: Can we still call them "PTBM" since they don't mail out tickets anymore? Is the new nomenclature "PTBP" 'Phish Tickets By Phone'?

Phish Tickets by Mobile

cactusfan

Thinking of going to Dicks for the first time, seeing as the west coast is being shafted this year.
What's anyone's sense of ease of getting tickets for Dicks come August? Should I be sweating ticketbastard tomorrow, or do you suppose it will be relatively easy to get tix from Cash or Trade this summer? Or is this place even a ticket tree situation? I just have no idea, having never paid attention to it before.

Bobafett

Why do I always strike out on the freaking lotto?  Last time I hit was 2015 alpine.  I'll be hustling to get dicks field passes tomorrow 
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: cactusfan on March 03, 2022, 02:35:21 PMThinking of going to Dicks for the first time, seeing as the west coast is being shafted this year.
What's anyone's sense of ease of getting tickets for Dicks come August? Should I be sweating ticketbastard tomorrow, or do you suppose it will be relatively easy to get tix from Cash or Trade this summer? Or is this place even a ticket tree situation? I just have no idea, having never paid attention to it before.

Tickets have been tougher every year.  Unfortunately, you should probably be sweating tomorrow on TM.
Bring in the dude!

cactusfan

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 03, 2022, 02:59:40 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on March 03, 2022, 02:35:21 PMThinking of going to Dicks for the first time, seeing as the west coast is being shafted this year.

Tickets have been tougher every year.  Unfortunately, you should probably be sweating tomorrow on TM.

Sigh. Will do. But I don't look forward to my inevitable screwing.