News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/07/14-15 - Great Woods - Mansfield, MA - Roll Call Thread

Started by GBL, February 16, 2022, 01:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Need an accurate headcount so we know how many strippers we'll need for the partybus/limo to and from the show

hicks
birdman
pcr3
Superfreakie
GBL
PIE-GUY
Budd
anthrax (100% in for these)
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

OK - 7/11/22 is my 30th Phishaversary - I think I have a good "reason" I need to do this GW-Bangor run!! I can sell this to the wife as REALLY important! 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 16, 2022, 05:19:08 PMOK - 7/11/22 is my 30th Phishaversary - I think I have a good "reason" I need to do this GW-Bangor run!! I can sell this to the wife as REALLY important!
attaboy!!
Paug FTMFW!

anthrax

GBL

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: sunrisevt on February 16, 2022, 04:39:04 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 16, 2022, 03:18:52 PMIn (+2 tentatively).

Here's hoping one of those guests is your coworker who was at Bangor, 2019.

She may be at Banger, good luck fella.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

So my friend pulled 4 lawns for each night through PTBM.
Giddy up!

Marmar

I'm in for both.....so is my girl....so that's a +2 for each night
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Buffalo Budd

So stoked for these, it's been far too long since I danced my ass off.
The last few nights have got me even more jacked.

PIE-GUY

Who's flying in on the 13th? How much of a night-zero rager can we expect? Epic 2009 Beantown throwdown? Any noobs prepared to challenge us to drinking?? 

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

GBL

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 03, 2022, 08:53:59 AMWho's flying in on the 13th? How much of a night-zero rager can we expect? Epic 2009 Beantown throwdown? Any noobs prepared to challenge us to drinking??

my plan is to fly in on the 13th, but still haven't bought a ticket yet