News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/07/16 - Maine Savings Amphitheater - Bangor, ME - Roll Call Thread

Started by GBL, February 16, 2022, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Who's coming out for hick's birthday blowout??  it's gonna be WILD

hicks
birdman
pcr3
Superfreakie
GBL
PIE-GUY
Budd!
Some guy who is not grandfathered into this shit by now
mehead
susep

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

How'd I end up on there? Have I made any indication I'm joining this charade? I mean, I could to this instead of AC, I guess. Should I? 

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sunrisevt

Hey, goddammit -- am I not grandfathered into this shit by now?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

So it looks like my bro in law will be attending his first show at this one.
And bringing his 87 Westy taboot.
He's a late bloomer that latched onto them through the sirius channel during his drives to work.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

susep

Buffalo Budd

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 28, 2022, 01:45:22 PMMy buddy pulled pits from PTBM for this one so here we go.  :beers:
Amazing!

I scored a pair of 200s, woo hoo!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on February 28, 2022, 02:19:54 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 28, 2022, 01:45:22 PMMy buddy pulled pits from PTBM for this one so here we go.  :beers:
Amazing!

Sweet dude. Not sure what I'm more excited about, seeing Phish again or meeting Iggy!!!

Hicks

QuoteMy buddy pulled pits from PTBM for this one so here we go.  :beers:
Amazing!

Sweet dude. Not sure what I'm more excited about, seeing Phish again or meeting Iggy!!!

This guy's gonna be there?

Amazing!  O0
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Buffalo Budd

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3