News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/06/03-05 - Deer Creek, Noblesville, IN - Roll-Call Thread

Started by mistercharlie, February 16, 2022, 02:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Back once again, like they left something behind..

Who's coming with me?

I think my buddy is going to come to at least one of the shows with me again this year. He's the one that Tom didn't get to meet in '21 because he got lost at set break. I told him if he's coming with me again that I am putting a tracking app on his phone so I can find his ass. I was in the lot waiting at his car with his keys until damn near 1am last year as his drunk and spun ass left out the back side of the venue and couldn't figure out how to get back into the front lot.

IN:
mistercharlie (+1?)
Anthrax
Sunrisevt
WillBreathes
:wtu:

Maybes:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

sunrisevt

Hey hey! My sister's husband scored pavs for each night--looks like I'm gonna finally see Deer Creek!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

QuoteHey hey! My sister's husband scored pavs for each night--looks like I'm gonna finally see Deer Creek!
Awesome! Though sadly you'll be seeing Ruoff Music Center. It's surrounded by shopping malls and office buildings. Deer Creek was surrounded by nothing but cornfields and a few old houses. It's still a great venue that Phish crushes every visit.

Superfreakie

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 03, 2022, 03:23:39 PMHey hey! My sister's husband scored pavs for each night--looks like I'm gonna finally see Deer Creek!

You do know it's a 14 hour drive from where you live?
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 04, 2022, 05:02:37 AM
QuoteHey hey! My sister's husband scored pavs for each night--looks like I'm gonna finally see Deer Creek!
Awesome! Though sadly you'll be seeing Ruoff Music Center. It's surrounded by shopping malls and office buildings. Deer Creek was surrounded by nothing but cornfields and a few old houses. It's still a great venue that Phish crushes every visit.

Back in the day, phish urinated in the ears of row upon row of corn.  Now they urinate in the ears of row upon row of suburbia.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on March 04, 2022, 06:42:41 AM
Quote from: sunrisevt on March 03, 2022, 03:23:39 PMHey hey! My sister's husband scored pavs for each night--looks like I'm gonna finally see Deer Creek!

I did SPAC to home in 2010 solo, only stopping for gas in 15 hrs.
He's got this.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Back in the day, phish urinated in the ears of row upon row of corn.  Now they urinate in the ears of row upon row of suburbia.
Still my favorite review I've ever read for a show, especially a Summer '97 show!

sunrisevt

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

Yeah. We're gonna fly into St. Louis, hook up w/ his college crew, and caravan to Noblesville.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 04, 2022, 09:42:08 AM

Yeah. We're gonna fly into St. Louis, hook up w/ his college crew, and caravan to Noblesville.

You do know Indianapolis is closer?  ;)
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

That makes me think... 'Why doesn't Phish ever play Riverport anymore?" I've seen some great shows at that venue!

sunrisevt

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 04, 2022, 09:47:57 AM
Quote from: sunrisevt on March 04, 2022, 09:42:08 AM

Yeah, yeah--but the crew's in St. Louis & apparently the road trip is a whole nostalgic thing. I'm along for the ride.

WillBreathes

tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

WhatstheUse?

6/3 is Mike's Bday show.

Last time that happened (Detroit 2011) they played an old school heater!
Bring in the dude!