News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/09/1-4 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Roll Call Thread

Started by emay, March 15, 2022, 02:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

We grew a day!  :beerbang:

Rc:
Emay
Wtu
Bobbafett
Cactusfan
RJ
Caravan (fri-sun)
Thrillho
Zimbra
Play it leo

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 08, 2022, 09:31:07 AMLodging acquired.
Feel free to sell me your extra tickets.

I got a Thursday stands for you if interested.

Glad to hear you'll be making it out! We shall hang!  :pbjtime:
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

Oh man, that's great news.  One of the pillars of the paug I've never met in person!   Look forward to seeing all of y'all.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Caravan2001

rowjimmy

99% sure I'm set ticket-wise. Lodging is secured and plane tickets bought.
Coming in on Wednesday for the Osiris event with Taper's Choice...
Gonna be wild.

emay

Dogs in a pile is playing after party at cervantes on Thursday...heard a lot of good things about them 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Thrillhouse

Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

Bobafett

Got a question for y'all.   My buddy Farmer is bringing along his 13 yr old for this run. Little dude is a huge fan and is insistent that he want to be front row in front of Trey at least one of the nights.   He also want a weigh!

How exactly does the new "lottery" for front row work?  When do we need to get in line?  We do have field tickets to all nights.

Thanks in advance.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

you'll most likely get an email a few days before the show, or an email to the account associated with purchasing the tickets
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio