News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/07/14 - Great Woods, Mansfield, MA - LST

Started by emay, July 14, 2022, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Set 1: Ghost > SYSF > ghost, The Wedge, Mound, Mountains in the mist, Back on Train, Ruby Waves, I been around, Tube, About to Run

Set 2: CDT > Plasma > week4paug groove > saw it again > fuckerpants lol > backwards down the number line, Bug, Sand

E: PYITE > Say it to me SANTOS

emay

Open segment was pretty sick. Wedge has some flubs but always nice

emay

Mtns in the mist! Always love this one. Nice placement

Bobafett

Oh damn an LST!  Awesome.  I must say Trey has been really playing well.  Hope I don't jinx it!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

Been a killer first set. Nice summer tour opener!

Bobafett

Yeah it's a quintessential 4.0 first set

I hope our boys in attendance are making us proud
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Bobafett

Nice transition there.  Page has been bringing some really nice synth work into the jams too

emay

Bobafett

When will Trey ever let mike take a real breakdown in Week4paug?

Edit:  fuck it it's a fantastic Week4paug anyway

anthrax

Strong tour opener.  Strong jams, good segues.  Fpants started fast and heavy but ended in number line...ugh

anthrax

Bobafett

Rational Dave probably hulked out and broke some shit