News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022/07/24 - Xfinity Theatre - Hartford, CT - Post Show Discussion

Started by susep, July 25, 2022, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

:phish: 
SUNDAY 07/24/2022
XFINITY THEATRE
Hartford, CT
SET 1: Cars Trucks Buses, Breath and Burning, The Final Hurrah, Free, Yarmouth Road, Plasma > Sigma Oasis, Limb By Limb, Sand

SET 2: A Wave of Hope > A Song I Heard the Ocean Sing > Blaze On > The Wedge, Farmhouse > Backwards Down the Number Line > Character Zero

ENCORE: Tube > First Tube

Trey teased Mr. P.C. in Tube.

birdman

Never miss a Sunday show. Except this one. While the jams were tasty the song selection was garbage. Lots of repeats from last weekend AND getting farmhousenumberlinedzeroed. The encore was fun but too late to save this one for me.
 :tte:
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

On paper, that looks a big ol' meh to me.
I count 8 repeats from last weekend, which is not typical of the last few years.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Agreed this isn't the Sunday show I was hoping for but sigma oasis starts hittin at the 7 mark and is pretty freakin good kinda sounds like Manteca tease in there too.
This day was blazing hot compared to bethel. Was pretty tired and drenched in sweat from walkin up and down lot.