News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

New SBD to Circulation 10/15/1998

Started by mistercharlie, October 31, 2022, 08:58:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Listening to it this morning and hawt dayum! This recording sounds fantastic!! And that Ghost?!?!  :music:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

jam>

Caravan2001

I got this a couple weeks ago from a buddy who found it in the back of a drawer along with 15 other Fillmore soundboards.  It's been spreading like wildfire since.  Someone threw it up on LL on Sunday I think.  The other Fillmore boards I got as part of this find were Pfunk, Hootie, Wilco, Horton Heat, REO Speedealer, G v B, and some others.  Peter Green w/ Splinter Group.  I love when these things get discovered.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

mistercharlie

I'd be interested in hearing the Funk and the Heat.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gumbo72203

hollllllllly shit!!!!!!  I've loved this show for years.  Wow!!!!  Thank you!!!!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Caravan2001

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on November 04, 2022, 12:40:32 PMwhat is the Peter Green like?

Pretty straight ahead blues.  Some covers.  This is from the same-era: