News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2022-12-28 - MSG, New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by anthrax, December 29, 2022, 12:09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

QuoteWEDNESDAY 12/28/2022
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
New York, NY
SET 1: Buried Alive, Wolfman's Brother, Maze > Sigma Oasis, NICU, Steam, Tela, Stash, Split Open and Melt

SET 2: Free > A Wave of Hope -> It's Ice > Leaves > Simple -> Plasma -> Twist > Harry Hood

ENCORE: Esther > 46 Days

mistercharlie

Apparently they had a 'Trey' still stuck on the 2019 platform above the stage. I had to work really late, so I won't be able to watch the show until Saturday.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 29, 2022, 05:09:19 AMApparently they had a 'Trey' still stuck on the 2019 platform above the stage. I had to work really late, so I won't be able to watch the show until Saturday.

It's only Thursday morning and you've already had to work till Saturday?  That is really late

anthrax

that was a strong 12/28 show.  wolfman's, wave of hope, simple had some tasty jams.  the segues into ice and twist were good.  and the show seemed really long!  right in front of trey's clock in bold writing it said CURFEW 11:30, but they proceeded to play until almost midnight.  kuroda tapped into some sort of the house led's that run the circumference of the "ring" above the 200 level where you might see some advertising.  webcast had a mobile camera on a wire like you'd see at an nfl game and it gave some awesome new looks.  page's rig rundown during setbreak on the stream was a nice treat too.

PIE-GUY

If you see page's rig rundowns on YT or anywhere, please share! 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: kellerb on December 29, 2022, 07:01:41 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on December 29, 2022, 05:09:19 AMApparently they had a 'Trey' still stuck on the 2019 platform above the stage. I had to work really late, so I won't be able to watch the show until Saturday.

It's only Thursday morning and you've already had to work till Saturday?  That is really late
Month-end + Year-end. The life of a Corporate Accountant is much harder than I ever thought. But I do get to work in sweatpants from home.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

mistercharlie

rowjimmy

Really solid show.
Lacking in deep deep jams but the playing (including shorter jams like Stash & Melt) and song selection are top notch.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 04, 2023, 10:53:25 AMReally solid show.
Lacking in deep deep jams but the playing (including shorter jams like Stash & Melt) and song selection are top notch.

Minus that Buried Alive  :o
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.