News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Summer Tour 2023

Started by khalpin, February 14, 2023, 02:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

I cannot recall the last time a first set hit me as hard as last night's.  That shit was unreal. 

VA $l!m

just watched the Ghost set 1 opener.
i approve.

:pbjtime: 
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

Quote from: anthrax on July 31, 2023, 09:58:17 PMI cannot recall the last time a first set hit me as hard as last night's.  That shit was unreal. 

this, but for 8/1

:samurai:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

rowjimmy

Quote from: GBL on August 02, 2023, 10:06:51 AM
Quote from: anthrax on July 31, 2023, 09:58:17 PMI cannot recall the last time a first set hit me as hard as last night's.  That shit was unreal. 

this, but for 8/1

:samurai:

This is easier.
7/30 was the last time a first set hit as hard as last night's.

Gundo

Just stopping by to say this tour has been absolutely unreal  :samurai:

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Gundo on August 02, 2023, 11:40:02 AMJust stopping by to say this tour has been absolutely unreal  :samurai:
Quote from: Gundo on August 02, 2023, 11:40:02 AMJust stopping by to say this tour has been absolutely unreal  :samurai:

:beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

:beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Pretty much blew the roof off last night, shit was awesome. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

I'm totally existing in between concerned about what'll be left on the table when I get there Saturday and certain that it won't matter what they play because they'll probably play it well.

Bobafett

At this point I feel like you can't lose.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Agree with Boba. You can't lose. They're playing so well right now. Safe travels and have fun!!!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sunrisevt

Quote from: antelope19 on August 02, 2023, 07:52:48 PMAgree with Boba. You can't lose. They're playing so well right now. Safe travels and have fun!!!!!!

Anyone wanna tell this guy what to do?

:P
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

pcr3

I've watched/listened to some of the tour, especially the MSG stuff, and I can't believe I'm seeing this band in 2 days.  :willynilly:

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Funky Cavern tonight ala Island tour?! They had to have just listened to that together or something... Trey even gave Fishman the drum breaks! Pretty fun!
Bring in the dude!

anthrax