News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2023 Playoffs

Started by Buffalo Budd, April 23, 2023, 10:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

I love this time of year and the games have not disappointed.
So many great come backs, OTs galore already and it only gets better.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

So I can only assume I'm the only person here paying attention this year.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 29, 2023, 12:29:41 AMSo I can only assume I'm the only person here paying attention this year.

Nope. That Boston Panthers game was wild
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 29, 2023, 12:29:41 AMSo I can only assume I'm the only person here paying attention this year.

Not at all...just kinda freaking out a little bit here. Had to turn down tix to game 7 because of my daughter's dance recital. That made a convenient excuse...I've had bad luck at game 7s in the past.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Sweet, I've caught 2 Bruins games and they won both.
This game 7 is going to give Coxy a heart attack I'm sure.

Buffalo Budd

Sorry Bruins fans, that was a tough one.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 30, 2023, 09:59:50 PMSorry Bruins fans, that was a tough one.

They have not played well at all. Never adjusted from reg season play to playoff hockey. Not sure if they burned themselves out chasing the record for most points. That final play was a complete lazy breakdown. Marchand not chasing behind the net for the puck, B's standing around closed in, no one on their man, two panthers out-hustling three Bs. When the puck went behind the net, I yelled at Mrs SF here comes the goal, and sure enough bam 5 seconds later. Winning OT in playoffs is all about the hustle. Who wants it bad enough. As for first period, everyone was holding their sticks too tight. Passing was horrendous - giveaway after giveaway. They didn't deserve to win, that's for sure.     
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

pcr3

Too soon.  I'm glad I turned down a ticket to go.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

Buffalo Budd

Go Oilers!!
If there was ever a time, this is it.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 10, 2023, 10:31:43 PMGo Oilers!!

Since my team bowed out, I've been rooting for the Oilers.  Tbh, I stayed up and watched most of their games prior to the Bruins getting knocked out...

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on May 11, 2023, 11:05:16 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 10, 2023, 10:31:43 PMGo Oilers!!

Since my team bowed out, I've been rooting for the Oilers.  Tbh, I stayed up and watched most of their games prior to the Bruins getting knocked out...

My dude!!!

Buffalo Budd

And that's wrap for Edmonton.
Pretty sad to have that many chances and not capitalize.

sls.stormyrider

Panthers have been unreal.
I was shocked they did so poorly in the regular season (until March)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."