News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Fall Tour 2023

Started by rowjimmy, June 27, 2023, 02:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

10/6-8 Bridgestone Arena, Nashville
10/10-11 Nutter Center
10/13-15 United Center, Chicago

http://tickets.phish.com/

anthrax

emay

Maybe Chicago, maybe Nashville, maybe just wait til anniversary run in Dec. 

mbw

mbw

these prices fucking suck.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on June 27, 2023, 07:48:54 PMthese prices fucking suck.
They sure fucking do. As soon as they announced it it went to Marriott to try getting a room with my employee discount and my discounted rate was $200 a night. Then I went and saw the ticket prices...  :frustrated:

I was thinking about hitting up Dayton (as it's only 2 hours from Indy, instead of the 3+ to Chi) but fuck that's a lot! Dropping nearly a grand for two nights of a non-fest/non-destination show is a bit much.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mbw on June 27, 2023, 07:40:55 PMGiggity
Quote from: mbw on June 27, 2023, 07:48:54 PMthese prices fucking suck.

Well that was quite the emotional rollercoaster. 

It's 2023 Phish, if you don't care where you sit there's no need to pay face, just wait for the prices to drop. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

WhatstheUse?

Damn, I can't do any of these.

Also, these ticket prices.... double damn.
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

I'm hoping these new prices are due to '40th anniversary' hype and not the new norm for ticket prices.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

It's fucked up - the "prices" are all the same. $105 for floors, $95 and down for seats. But the fees vary like crazy. Chicago fees are a full 20% on top of the price. It is beyond time to break up LiveNation/TM.

ETA: Still, I'm in for Nashville. Saturday night will be my 200th show! 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Got a hotel for Chicago but yeah ticket prices are not lookin good if I can find some cheap ones close to the show I'll pull the trigger.
Seems likely since there's tickets for like 40$ to a lot of the MSG shows on StubHub right now so I would maybe wait. Prices seem to drop quite a bit now closer to show time.

Caravan2001

Drop the December dates you cowards!

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 28, 2023, 10:58:33 PMDrop the December dates you cowards!

F'real

My bet is that they won't drop until after MSG.

anthrax

That would be 6 different announced "tours" in one year.  This is getting outta hand!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on June 29, 2023, 01:56:46 PMThat would be 6 different announced "tours" in one year.  This is getting outta hand!
2009 has 6.
  • Hampton
  • Summer Leg 1
  • Summer Leg 2
  • Haloween
  • Fall/Winter
  • NYE