News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023-07-15 - Ameris Bank Amp., Alpharetta, GA - Post-Show Discussion/Review

Started by anthrax, July 17, 2023, 11:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

SATURDAY 07/15/2023
AMERIS BANK AMPHITHEATRE
Alpharetta, GA
Soundcheck: The Well (played multiple times; this soundcheck may be incomplete)

SET 1: Runaway Jim, Foam, Set Your Soul Free > Fluffhead > Everything's Right > Esther > Golgi Apparatus

SET 2: Rift > Tweezer -> Golden Age > I Always Wanted It This Way > Tweezer > Harry Hood

ENCORE: A Life Beyond The Dream > Tweezer Reprise > Big Black Furry Creature from Mars

Trey teased The Lion Sleeps Tonight in the first Tweezer.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Not complaining about an undeniably great Tweezer - I mean this thing's keeper - but Trey definitely ripcords the thing 30 minutes in. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 18, 2023, 07:12:25 AMNot complaining about an undeniably great Tweezer - I mean this thing's keeper - but Trey definitely ripcords the thing 30 minutes in.

Is it a ripcord if it's already been going for 30 minutes?  At least they didn't go into Golden Age when he first tried to introduce it 10 minutes earlier.  I was like "here comes Golden Age" and then they stretched it out for another solid 10 minutes.  I think this show is good, the Tweezer is really good, but I think the Carini is the jam of the weekend.

mbw

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 18, 2023, 03:17:29 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 18, 2023, 07:12:25 AMNot complaining about an undeniably great Tweezer - I mean this thing's keeper - but Trey definitely ripcords the thing 30 minutes in.

Is it a ripcord if it's already been going for 30 minutes?

Correct, this was not a rip chord.  This was what is know as a 'horse-force.'

*braces for the rj smite.