News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Glass Pony - Washed Away

Started by Gumbo72203, July 19, 2023, 08:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Hey everyone, with inspiration from WTU, I thought I'd make a separate thread about the new Glass Pony album.  Much like Scott, we worked on this for a long time (not as long as them though!) and spent the most money we've ever spent on recording.  We did it in a *NICE* studio here in Albany, and what may be exciting for some of you is that Brian Mangini from the Ominous Seapods did all of the organ work on the album.  The songs were heavily road-tested, and I think we made a damn fucking good album. 

We are trying a one-song-at-a-time thing on Streaming, because it's impossible to get traction anywhere these days, but you can listen/buy the album on Bandcamp.  We have CD's and some cool bundles available.  RJ beat you guys to being #1 to purchase already haha. 

I think this release is very strong.  I also make my lead-vocal debut on Bootstraw  :willynilly:

I don't care if you buy it, I just would be real happy to have you all listen because I think this is a tremendously strong album with great songs, top shelf production, and a BANGER studio jam in Doppler.  Made for headphones :D

Thanks for your time everyone  :beers:

https://glasspony.bandcamp.com/album/washed-away

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

It's good stuff. Be proud and wave it around everywhere.

Gumbo72203

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 19, 2023, 01:19:29 PMIt's good stuff. Be proud and wave it around everywhere.

Thanks man.  Trying.  So hard to make any kind of dent without being able to tour, especially in this world.  But hey, at least you and David Gans bought it!!!  That's good company haha

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Superfreakie

Will grab when I get home tomorrow.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

VDB

Congrats! It has to feel good to see something you've worked so hard on make it into the world. I look forward to putting ears on it.
Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

Congrats dude, I look forward to listening!
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

Thanks guys.  really appreciate you all listening.  We'll never be wizards like The Jauntee, but I think we have a thing that we do pretty damn well.  And this album is pretty damn good.  I revisited recently, and man...  yeah, i guess we did a good job haha. 

Check out Bootstraw for my lead vocal debut too  :willynilly:  :willynilly:  :willynilly: