News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Flood Recovery Benefit Shows, Saratoga Springs, New York on August 25 + 26, 2023

Started by rowjimmy, July 25, 2023, 02:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

QuotePhish will play two special shows at the Broadview Stage at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center) in Saratoga Springs, New York on August 25 + 26, 2023. The concerts will benefit Vermont and Upstate New York flood recovery efforts. Communities throughout the region were inundated earlier this month with historic levels of rain and major flooding.

A short, one-day ticket request period is currently underway at https://phishfloodrecoverybenefit.shop.ticketstoday.com and ends this Wednesday, July 26 at 12PM ET. Tickets go on sale to the general public this Saturday, July 29 at 10AM ET. Travel packages will be available and go on sale on Friday, July 28 at 9AM ET.

A limited number of Foundation Tickets will also be available which include a ticket to the show, a private pre-show performance with Phish's Trey Anastasio and Page McConnell, access to the Foundation Lounge before and throughout the show, and special Foundation poster and merch, in addition to other amenities. More information can be found at https://phishfloodrecoverybenefit.100xhospitality.com/.

100% of net proceeds from all concert and merchandise sales will be directed to The WaterWheel Foundation's 2023 Flood Recovery Fund, which will support the many victims and their families, area businesses and non-profits. The Recovery Fund will support both shorter term needs and long-term recovery and resiliency projects.

Created by Phish in 1997 to oversee the band's various charitable activities, The Waterwheel Foundation has been harnessing the kindness of the Phish fan community to create positive change for over 25 years.

anthrax

the "best available" option is a pretty interesting game to play there.  what a range!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 25, 2023, 02:40:40 PMthe "best available" option is a pretty interesting game to play there.  what a range!

It's brutal - you could pay $500 extra for Foundation tickets which gets you into the Trey/Page set and still be stuck on the lawn for the Phish show. That's a horrible option. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

The bonus trey and page set today was 30 minutes long...

8/25/23 Trey/Page

5:06-5:11 If I Could
5:12-5:15 Brian And Robert
5:16-5:18 Sleep
5:18 5:22 Talk
5:23-5:26 Strange Design
5:26-5:32 Mountains In The Mist
5:33-5:37 Sample In A Jar

kellerb

anthrax

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Apparently The Wizaed of Oz opened in American theaters on August 25th, 1939. So that explains that.

anthrax

8/26/23 Trey/Page

5:03-5:07 Water In The Sky
5:08-5:13 Farmhouse
5:13-5:16 Driver
5:17-5:22 Miss You
5:23-5:27 Waste
5:28-5:32 Evening Song
5:32-5:37 Joy
5:38-5:41 Back On The Train

PIE-GUY

Lots of signs point toward a guest or two sitting in. Apparently some slide guitar heard during sound check. Space for an amp and some extra monitor wedges. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

pcr3

Wow

I only livestreamed from Everything's Right on, but what I saw was no less than incredible. I need more Derek in my life.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

My ex and daughter had good pav seats and stubbed me in--danced with them for Ghost-2001-Golden Age. Phenomenal good times.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.