News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2023-07-19 - Live Oak Bank Pavilion at Riverfront - Post-show Discussion/Review

Started by Buffalo Budd, July 25, 2023, 07:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

SET 1: Cars Trucks Buses, A Wave of Hope, Funky Bitch, hey stranger, Lawn Boy, Back on the Train, When the Circus Comes, It's Ice, Blaze On

SET 2: Chalk Dust Torture > Oblivion, The Wedge, Scents and Subtle Sounds

This show was stopped in the middle of Scents and Subtle Sounds due to severe weather in the area.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Actually the first show I've listened to front to end this Summer tour leg.
First thoughts are a solid first set well played, weirdest CDT start ever and enjoyed Oblivion, which is more than I can say for some of the other new tunes being dropped this tour.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

And I totally forgot to mention Wedge being pulled off in the wrong key!!!