News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

mondegreen, The Woodlands, Dover Delaware - August 2024!!!

Started by PIE-GUY, September 12, 2023, 11:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

https://mondegreen.phish.com/ 

Phish fest is happening next summer!!!!

"Save the Date for the next Phish festival! August 15-18, 2024 at The Woodlands in Dover, Delaware. More info about tickets, camping, Glen Close and travel packages coming later this fall. Make sure you're signed up for the Phish Update to hear about it first (via email + our shiny new SMS list). Sign up at phish.com/update
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Def want to try to make this happen. I can't even imagine what tickets will cost.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

is it a 4-night fest?  WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

Either that or:

emay

I'm ready  8)
Only an hour and 45 from bmore too.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Nice!  Also I hope this brings a ton of west coast and midwest summer tour dates!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

WhatstheUse?

What are people thinking for camping/lodging? I officially might feel old enough to need an RV for five nights (feel free to pull up 12 year old posts of me saying "you're old/lame if you can't camp") - oh to be young and dumb(er) again...

What's an average price on those bad-boys? I've never gone that route before. I assume you pay a flat rate per-day?
Bring in the dude!

pcr3

I am so in for this. I just notified my wife, and I think this is enough advance notice for me to pull it off.

:pbjtime:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 12, 2023, 07:56:25 PMWhat are people thinking for camping/lodging? I officially might feel old enough to need an RV for five nights (feel free to pull up 12 year old posts of me saying "you're old/lame if you can't camp") - oh to be young and dumb(er) again...

What's an average price on those bad-boys? I've never gone that route before. I assume you pay a flat rate per-day?

We should prob get one soon. Hotels room seem to be booked already around there that aren't apart of the CID stuff. I'd be down to throw in on this. Baltimore is 2 hours. We could look around there bmore or southern MD.

WhatstheUse?

Yeah, seems like either BWI or PHL would be the spots to fly into.
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 12, 2023, 09:11:25 PMYeah, seems like either BWI or PHL would be the spots to fly into.

As someone who has travelled to/from Dover countless times, you're spot on. I usually choose Philly just because I can get a nonstop from austin. It sucks to have two flights and then a long drive. Plus the bay bridge can really suck at times. Phl to Dover is pretty easy. 

DCA is not a horrible option either. 

emay

Bunch of nonstop united/southwest/spirit/frontier flights DEN > BWI.