News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

mondegreen, The Woodlands, Dover Delaware - August 2024!!!

Started by PIE-GUY, September 12, 2023, 11:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I also booked an RV. We will want to coordinate a meetup for paug RV's so we all end up camped together. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on September 13, 2023, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on September 13, 2023, 09:35:22 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 13, 2023, 02:44:06 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on September 13, 2023, 02:31:54 PMi just told my mom i couldn't think of dead or phish having ever played DE before.

Tell your mom that Phish last played Delaware on 1994-04-18.

Grateful Dead never did.
Follow up question then:
What other states, if any, did the Dead NOT play?

AR, SD, ND, & WY
sd and nd i woulda guessed.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

Michelle and I booked an RV as well! We definitely should all coordinate caravanning in together.
Bring in the dude!

khalpin

Never missed a Delaware show.  Need to keep the streak going.

emay

Word is tickets are going to be around 425-450 for the GA ticket with camping. 
Prob another 200 for RV pass. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: emay on October 20, 2023, 09:19:10 PMWord is tickets are going to be around 425-450 for the GA ticket with camping.
Prob another 200 for RV pass.

That seems low for four nights of Phish. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Idk that's price of four day dicks stands pass. I guess compared to msg it's low. I think that's just face so with fees itll land right around 500. And then prob be a VIP/"glen close" type and the super VIP pre built cabana/tent option as well.

Bobafett

Will you be able to do tent camping with your rv?  Like if 8 of us were in the rv, could we have two tents setup there as well?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Bobafett on October 21, 2023, 05:02:50 PMWill you be able to do tent camping with your rv?  Like if 8 of us were in the rv, could we have two tents setup there as well?

That's definitely been the case at Watkins every time, so here's hoping!
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

Quote from: sunrisevt on October 21, 2023, 05:34:46 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on October 21, 2023, 05:02:50 PMWill you be able to do tent camping with your rv?  Like if 8 of us were in the rv, could we have two tents setup there as well?

That's definitely been the case at Watkins every time, so here's hoping!
Yeah pretty sure it's by # of ppl

Very stoked for the bunny and FTA to return.

Caravan2001

Got my flights booked.  Now I just need to figure out how to get to and from Philly airport.  Can't imagine it will be too tough.  Worst case is I have the RV pick me up I guess.

mopper_smurf

Well, an RV has an option to cover the costs of the rental.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

GBL

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 23, 2023, 01:41:29 PMGot my flights booked.  Now I just need to figure out how to get to and from Philly airport.  Can't imagine it will be too tough.  Worst case is I have the RV pick me up I guess.

we can definitely give you a lift.  plus, I think I owe you a ride anyway
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Caravan2001

Quote from: GBL on October 25, 2023, 07:27:17 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 23, 2023, 01:41:29 PMGot my flights booked.  Now I just need to figure out how to get to and from Philly airport.  Can't imagine it will be too tough.  Worst case is I have the RV pick me up I guess.

we can definitely give you a lift.  plus, I think I owe you a ride anyway
. Good lookin out homie, I appreciate it.  We get to Philly at 8AM on the 15th so it would be a miracle of the timing lined up, but it's a long shot.  Taking a red eye from PDX. Going to be bushed but got first class for 25K miles roundtrip which is unheard of.