News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sphere April 18-21, 2024

Started by PIE-GUY, November 30, 2023, 06:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Looks pretty damned official!!

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

emay

Wow another bday show this year! And at the sphere!  :pbjtime:

GBL

looks like a "next level" ai video
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

Hell yeah!  I'll be there at least a few nights.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

What will they pull together for this?
Will it be different setlists each night or same show?
Will they just jam for the whole thing or structured sets?
How hard will tickets be?
Gamehendge?
So many questions.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

From the Sphere website: 

"As Phish fans well know, in their forty years of being a band, Phish has never played the same show twice. Each of Phish's four shows at Sphere will feature completely unique setlists AND visuals, making every show a truly once-in-a-lifetime audio-visual experience. These shows mark the beginning of a new relationship between Phish and Sphere, but, they will be the only shows Phish performs at the venue in 2024."

anthrax

Save those pennies, boys.  It's pricey!

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on November 30, 2023, 10:41:43 AMSave those pennies, boys.  It's pricey!
Shit, the cheapest tickets are $110 a night! 
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 30, 2023, 08:54:31 AMWill it be different setlists each night or same show?

I know there are no stupid questions, but
If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on November 30, 2023, 10:56:58 AM
Quote from: anthrax on November 30, 2023, 10:41:43 AMSave those pennies, boys.  It's pricey!
Shit, the cheapest tickets are $110 a night!

That's the same as MSG lol.
Scratch that. It's actually cheaper than msg lol. Msg is 134$ face before fees for upper 200s. Indoor phish shows less than 80-90$ face is a thing of pre Covid times.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: GBL on November 30, 2023, 01:54:36 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 30, 2023, 08:54:31 AMWill it be different setlists each night or same show?

I know there are no stupid questions, but

I saw that afterwards, I should have struck it out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

I'm in. Let's fucking go!
Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Sup fuckers. 

Let's party. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

In for Friday and Saturday.  I don't think my brain can handle 4 nights.  At the Palazzo.  As far as ticket prices, 4 tix ended up being just about $800 all said and done.  Very expensive, but not out of line for current day big shows, especially at the Sphere.  I think to go to the movie there is like $85.  And for most venues, likely not this one, for 75% of Phish shows you can always get tickets for less than face if you wait. I would imagine for the MSG NYE run there will be lots of $60-$70 upper level seats for all the nights but NYE.  For Sphere it wouldn't surprise me to see $90-$100 tix in the overhang seats (or less).