News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

I feel for ya BM, that would suck.
We're getting 1.5 feet on Tues.

And SF for the win.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

kellerb

Quote from: birdman on January 25, 2015, 06:53:59 PM
Quote from: PGLHAH on January 25, 2015, 05:09:19 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on January 25, 2015, 05:07:57 PM
Quote from: birdman on January 25, 2015, 09:32:50 AM
Ugh.
28" FML

What a coincidence, next weekend while you're out plowing, I'll be plowing your sister.

It's funny cause it's true.

:sbw:

yeah but try plowing for two days straight.
:tte:

So THAT's how it is in their family

emay

got up to 60 yesterday and suppose to be 70 here for the next two days.

fruity drink type shit  :mrgreen:

mehead

2 feet of snow and blizzard conditions for the next 2 days...can't wait to lose power

awesome
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Bobafett

We have had a most fucked up winter in jackson hole.  Every storm cycle warms up and turns fluffy pow into cement.  Hope everyone can stay safe in this.  And SF, that's a good one!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VA $l!m

yeah, good luck to everyone in the NE  :|
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

The latest map has me in the 24-36 inches range.  Great.  School and work already cancelled.

:sbw: - when are you planning to do my driveway?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

VA $l!m

sublime  for a Nebraska January day-- 60 and sunny.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mbw

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

My work has called an emergency closing tomorrow for the first time in 15 years for first shift.  That means I get paid and don't have to use a sick or vacation day.   :banana:

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

susep

Quote from: Undermind on January 26, 2015, 07:59:04 PM
My work has called an emergency closing tomorrow for the first time in 15 years for first shift.  That means I get paid and don't have to use a sick or vacation day.   :banana:

:smoke: :mrgreen:

birdman

It's begun. They've canceled school for two days, all the gas stations and businesses around here are closing all day tomorrow. I've got a gallon of water,  a bag of Fritos, and 150 gallons of fuel. I'm interested to see what runs out first.
Let's do this.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.