News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

must be pullin in the cash money though,
be safe out there birdman and good luck

sls.stormyrider

I can tell you that his route looked great this morning.

thanks - and stay safe out there

No one around here is happy at all about the prospects of another storm this weekend
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Undermind

:sbw: better score some more adderol... Looks like another blizzard for New England Saturday into Sunday.  Unbelievable!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

birdman

I think I'm ready for a vacation
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on February 11, 2015, 07:23:00 PM
I think I'm ready for a vacation

I'm guessing you'll be able afford a pretty nice one when the snow finally stops. Maybe not when, maybe more like if.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Bobafett

Major props to you.  The crew here keeps the working class of jackson hole in safe driving conditions.  Thanks for working your ass off for the public.   :clap:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Undermind

Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

mehead

ANOTHER couple of inches of snow this afternoon and then ANOTHER 12"-18" this weekend w/ blizzard conditions.  Sick of this shit.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

DoW

it's going to get above freezing for an hour 1 day next week.  there is now hope.
I've officially declared winter is now over.  pulling out the shorts for running this weekend.  bring on summer.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

susep

Quote from: mehead on February 12, 2015, 09:29:04 AM
ANOTHER couple of inches of snow this afternoon and then ANOTHER 12"-18" this weekend w/ blizzard conditions.  Sick of this shit.

w/ more forecasted for next Wed.  damn! 

emay

On my drive home yesterday, they actually interviewed an owner of snow removal service in Boston on the radio here in Denver.
I think it was called like Ippolido or something?
He was just talking about logistics for the snow removal price for small lots and that they have a ton of people out there all the time even with threat of snow.

birdman

Yeah I know some guys here who are getting $300 a load to haul away snow. Many of my friends have been working basically around the clock since Super Bowl Sunday. It is an absolute goldmine here if you own big dump trucks and excavation equipment.
Paug FTMFW!

emay

Yeah he said to clear a small lot and truck away the 10-15 loads of snow, runs people 2000-4000 bucks.  :-o