News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CRAZY F-ing Weather!

Started by VA $l!m, February 17, 2006, 06:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

unexpected 6-9.5 inches last night  :-o
crazy drive into work today leaving at noon and "working from home" which means rippin dabs from the new dab rig and watchin my email, or lack of emails coming through.

Buffalo Budd

Getting a Nor'easter today, everything from daycares to gov't offices shut down.
Should be close to foot of snow by the time she's done.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Da fuck is going on back east?

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

sunrisevt

I am so done with the mid-Atlantic getting dumped on while I sit in VT with a thin inch of refrozen crud. Seems like this happens every yet year or two now.

Goddammit.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: sunrisevt on January 23, 2016, 02:00:52 PM
I am so done with the mid-Atlantic getting dumped on while I sit in VT with a thin inch of refrozen crud. Seems like this happens every yet or two now.
I'm still waiting for the lizards.
All we have right now is rapidly falling and blowing snow.

emay

My friends and parents are reporting about 22-24 inches in Baltimore and still coming down. Schools are cancelled through Wednesday already

It was sunny and 67 in Denver today been riding my bike around in a t shirt most the day.

antelope19

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 23, 2016, 11:37:21 AM
So much snow

This. We were at 14.5 early this afternoon. I'd guess we're closer to 20 now. Crazy.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

khalpin

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on January 23, 2016, 08:05:15 PM
My friends and parents are reporting about 22-24 inches in Baltimore and still coming down. Schools are cancelled through Wednesday already

It was sunny and 67 in Denver today been riding my bike around in a t shirt most the day.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

antelope19

Officially the biggest snow storm in BWI History. 29+ inches.

I'm about 30 minutes south, so we always get less, but it wasn't by much this time.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

anthrax

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on January 23, 2016, 08:05:15 PM

and weed is legal and the girls are hotter and you have mountains nearby...

rowjimmy

Put in an hour with the snowblower yesterday, two hours today, clearing out the sidewalk (corner lot) and down the block in each direction.
Everything is closed tomorrow so it's time to start drinking hard.

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 24, 2016, 06:00:03 PM
Put in an hour with the snowblower yesterday, two hours today, clearing out the sidewalk (corner lot) and down the block in each direction.
Everything is closed tomorrow so it's time to start drinking hard.
SNOW DAY!

Igbo

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 13, 2016, 08:14:58 AM
Getting a Nor'easter today, everything from daycares to gov't offices shut down.
Should be close to foot of snow by the time she's done.

Take a shot everytime this guy says Nova Scotia

emay

Crazyyy Fuckin Weather

was 70 degrees chillin with the windows open last night and this storm rolled in and got a blizzard warning at 8 PM last night,
have got about 1.5-2 feet of snow between 4 am and 4 pm and still dumping.

storm slammed Denver with very little notice from any meteorologists