News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WOMEN!!!!

Started by antelope19, March 12, 2006, 06:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on November 19, 2010, 10:09:23 AM
ex-girlfriends that refuse to leave you alone, lol
1) proceed to bathroom
2) camera phone
3) ? ? ?
4) profit
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

zimbra

So I move to Oregon this fall which resulted in my leaving a woman behind in Oklahoma.  We still went to da fish at ACL and all that jazz... Well we parted ways and now that I am returning home for an undetermined amount of time we started talking about how neither of us wanted it to be awkward and that still think of each other as good friends.. I find out today that she has been telling all my friends (who she has met over the past few years & now hangs out with regularly ie: Lifeboy) that I am moving back for her and am back together with her.  I have plans to move to Colorado with my best friend for many years after the New Years celebrations, she even had the guts to tell people that I have canceled those plans to stay in Oklahoma with her......

:frustrated:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

justjezmund

Quote from: sophist on November 19, 2010, 11:13:13 AM
1) proceed to bathroom
2) camera phone
3) ? ? ?
4) profit

set and match :roll:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

susep

Quote from: zimbra on November 19, 2010, 09:36:57 PM
So I move to Oregon this fall which resulted in my leaving a woman behind in Oklahoma.  We still went to da fish at ACL and all that jazz... Well we parted ways and now that I am returning home for an undetermined amount of time we started talking about how neither of us wanted it to be awkward and that still think of each other as good friends.. I find out today that she has been telling all my friends (who she has met over the past few years & now hangs out with regularly ie: Lifeboy) that I am moving back for her and am back together with her.  I have plans to move to Colorado with my best friend for many years after the New Years celebrations, she even had the guts to tell people that I have canceled those plans to stay in Oklahoma with her......

for her of course :wink:

VA $l!m

im pretty sure im done w/ these creatures for eternity.
i always dreamed i'd be a monk when i was a kid.
now i know why.
its my destiny.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

bonebo

There's a great line from an okay movie uttered by Jack Nicholson, y'all might know it : Zoe : How do you write women so well?
Melvin: I think of a man. And I take away reason and accountability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's just a line  from a movie but I honestly don't know if I've ever read something so wise, profound and true.
...sometimes the songs that we hear are just songs of our own...

antelope19

Quote from: zimbra on November 19, 2010, 09:36:57 PM

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: bonebo on November 21, 2010, 12:53:45 PM
There's a great line from an okay movie uttered by Jack Nicholson, y'all might know it : Zoe : How do you write women so well?
Melvin: I think of a man. And I take away reason and accountability.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's just a line  from a movie but I honestly don't know if I've ever read something so wise, profound and true.
"Good times, noodle salad.  It's not so much what we have, it's all about what we don't have." 

"Simon the fag, meet Carol the waitress" 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Fuck 'em.

That is all.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

zimbra

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 25, 2011, 11:42:14 AM
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

A date rape drug on the market called "beer" is used by many females to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them.

Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking "beer" men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that something bad occurred. At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship."

It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."

Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after "beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory female.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know.

However, if you fall victim to this insidious "beer" and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

GAH take home an ugly broad?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

MiamiPhish

Quote from: zimbra on June 25, 2011, 11:57:37 AM

The details must be a little hazy.  :wink:

gah

Quote from: MiamiPhish on June 25, 2011, 12:03:07 PM

I prefer to think of it as "padding my stats"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 25, 2011, 12:33:18 PM
Quote from: MiamiPhish on June 25, 2011, 12:03:07 PM

I prefer to think of it as "padding my stats"  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

gah

If we're going there: