News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: ytowndan on February 04, 2010, 06:45:40 PM
Looks like the karma is gone now too.  I saw that the smite came back, and then it was just all gone.  :cry:

:cry:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Whoa, now all the stuff that was at the top of the page is gone.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

-AD_

guyforget

Seems to be a small bug w/ the new karma system...

whenever i leave karma for anyone, it tells me i cant do it because ive left karma in the last 24 hours.  but i havent really.  it seems that theyre being tabulated anyway, its just returning the wrong message, basically.  ill get to fixing that later, now i need to cook some dinner. 

-AD_

guyforget

ok, for real, i gotta step away for a few hours

if you see something go crazy wrong, have someone send a txt to my cell.  if you dont have the number, find someone who does, theyre everywhere. 

-AD_

antelope19

Thanks for all of the hard work you put into this place!

mbw

antelope19

so now you have to give a reason for a +k?  Interesting

alcoholandcoffeebeans

paugin' from my phone looks really different...
never could see emoticons, avatars, or karma this way...

/just sayin.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mistercharlie

I just went into a profile and clicked 'Show Stats' and the page loads horizontally instead of vertically.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 04, 2010, 08:11:40 PM
I just went into a profile and clicked 'Show Stats' and the page loads horizontally instead of vertically.

Dude, STOP STALKING ME!!!!!!   :x

:wink:

blatboom

blatboom

mbw

guyforget

i think leaving karma does work, it just returns the wrong message. if you go to that persons profile and check who left them karma, yours should show up. i should be able to fix that easily later.
-AD_