News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

Quote from: guyforget on February 04, 2010, 08:21:22 PM
i think leaving karma does work, it just returns the wrong message. if you go to that persons profile and check who left them karma, yours should show up. i should be able to fix that easily later.

yeah it might have worked, can't remember what his number was before.  but I did get the 'can't repeat karma action' message

mbw

i think leaving karma does work, it just returns the wrong message. if you go to that persons profile and check who left them karma, yours should show up. i should be able to fix that easily later.

where in someones profile?  i dont see it...

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 04, 2010, 08:25:28 PM

where in someones profile?  i dont see it...
Me either.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Quote from: blatboom on February 04, 2010, 08:22:43 PM

yeah it might have worked, can't remember what his number was before.  but I did get the 'can't repeat karma action' message

I got the same message when giving you one, and I forgot what your number was, but I gave one to mirth and it worked.  Did you guys see the "reason for applaud"?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

blatboom

Quote from: ytowndan on February 04, 2010, 08:28:13 PM

I got the same message when giving you one, and I forgot what your number was, but I gave one to mirth and it worked.  Did you guys see the "reason for applaud"?
yeah looks like that's a bug.  but I did bump you back brahski  :beers:

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on February 04, 2010, 07:51:29 PM
Posts about karma in any other forum or thread will be deleted.  Not moved, not split and merged, not replied to, simply deleted.

LIES!!!!!  ALL LIES!!!!!!!!

:crazy:

:wink:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

i did not, but im guessing it was something like, "cause he is totally awesome?"

ytowndan

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on February 04, 2010, 08:32:57 PM

i did not, but im guessing it was something like, "cause he is totally awesome?"

Not just awesome, "superduper awesome!".
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 04, 2010, 06:43:49 PM
rj's  :syf: 's are missing.
:cry:

I also don't see emoticons... but I know what to type to get some of them.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

they're seriously ugly.  I'm hoping gf can get the old ones back.

mistercharlie

Quote from: blatboom on February 04, 2010, 08:44:39 PM

I think that you can change the ones you see in the 'Look and Layout' section of your profile.

antelope19

also, "Laugh" emoticon and "cheesy" emoticon are the same.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 04, 2010, 08:45:27 PM
Quote from: blatboom on February 04, 2010, 08:44:39 PM

I think that you can change the ones you see in the 'Look and Layout' section of your profile.
whoa you can change them that way.  but none of them are the yellow ones in this vein >> :beers:

no biggie

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on February 04, 2010, 08:45:58 PM
also, "Laugh" emoticon and "cheesy" emoticon are the same.

and how come we still don't have the :bong: emoticon \/