News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Upgraded forums - please report anything weird!

Started by tet, March 20, 2006, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

this new template fucking blows... it can't render itself for shit...
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

justjezmund

Quote from: blatboom on February 08, 2010, 08:44:08 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 08, 2010, 08:31:17 PM
not a complaint, but the new layout does not produce nearly as satisfying quote pyramids.  :cry:
yeah I thought it was weird at first but I kinda like how the OP begins to fade into oblivion
(or as Mike Tyson calls it, Bolivian)
ya, all we can do now is quote blocks :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

guyforget

Quote from: jedifunk on February 08, 2010, 09:05:48 PM
this new template fucking blows... it can't render itself for shit...

i dont know if you been keepin up w/ the thread, but you can switch back in your profile > look and layout, set it to "Core"
-AD_

jedifunk

yeah, i know... but i like the look of this theme, it has potential.  but like i said it doesnt render well in safari.

peoples sigs end up on the right instead of the bottom.  otherwise its a nice theme
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

yup, i'm noticing that on Safari too, but not all the time- wonder what's causing it?  i'm using Chrome a lot more than Safari these days anyway... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

guyforget

a "recycle bin" has been added to the forum to catch accidentally deleted threads.  only access is for admins, so dont freak out just because you cant see it. 
-AD_

PIE-GUY

Quote from: guyforget on February 09, 2010, 01:35:45 PM
a "recycle bin" has been added to the forum to catch accidentally deleted threads.  only access is for admins, so dont freak out just because you cant see it.

I know there was at least one epic setlist thread that would have benefited from such a feature!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

blatboom

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 09, 2010, 03:24:17 PM

I know there was at least one epic setlist thread that would have benefited from such a feature!

*totally not looking at Undermind

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: jedifunk on February 09, 2010, 08:50:39 AM
peoples sigs end up on the right instead of the bottom.  otherwise its a nice theme

yep, this was my issue as well..... I had to get rid of everyones sigs to fix the problem....
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

QFT
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

Quote from: blatboom on February 09, 2010, 03:41:02 PM

*totally not looking at Undermind

totally not bequeathing a belated smite

contact420

Quote from: guyforget on February 06, 2010, 12:13:01 PM
Quote from: contact420 on February 06, 2010, 09:44:11 AM
Nice job on the upgrades fellas.  Well Done.

I know you guys are probably working out the  final details for this wonderful upgrade, but I was wondering why I lost my Dances With Llama's  status and my Gold Star?

Did I do something or offend anybody???

Understood, Thanks for the clarification!

yeah, sorry about that contact420, but i did switch around some of the post-count based groups.  you will now get moved up at 50 posts.  you have no offended anyone, i apologize for stealing your star and title, but youre only 19 posts away.  with 50 posts, you will be able to leave karma, as well as upload photos to the new Media Center

Quote from: McGrupp on February 06, 2010, 10:26:42 AM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on February 06, 2010, 10:19:07 AM
Not a bug at all, I just think it's funny and didn't know where else to post it. Plus it is something kinda weird.

I like how in the 'Active Members' at the top of every thread the membernames are Original names. Like JJ is still Jezmund420 Undermind is still deuce2_420 and Aug is Penelope.  :lol:  Not to mention Hood....

:laugh: I noticed the same thing

yeah, itll always be like that apparently.  im not sure if everyone likes the "active members in topic" lists at the top of threads.  i think that i do like it up there, do you guys?  does it bother anyone?  i think its cool to see who posts how many times in threads. 

Quote from: McGrupp on February 06, 2010, 11:46:25 AM
Quote from: redrum on February 06, 2010, 11:35:00 AM
the :-o doesn't seem as enthusiastically shocked either.
are these the new curve smileys?
or will our old buddies eventually return too?

Pretty sure guy is working on that...hopefully...

:-o is more like "oooooooo that had to hurt"

i will look around today for a classic smileys set, but no promises.
Goin' Where Those Chilly Winds Don't Blow

blatboom

guyforget

the colors arent overkill, its the number of different sections we have moderated by different people.  heres the breakdown, its pretty simple once you know you can just group all the green people together. 

root - tet, me

global mod / paug admin (same thing as far as privileges are concerned, but row gets stealies and jedi gets phishies) rowjimmy, jedifunk

server team, i think only mattstick is left w/ this as his primary group.  same thing as a global moderator as far as privileges are concerned. 

section mods - everyone who has moderator privs somewhere on the forum, but not everywhere. 

anyone w/ 1000 posts thats not already in some other group posted above

-AD_