News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO AUD/FOB ph2003-12-31 MSG Hiatus ending show

Started by Caravan2001, April 09, 2006, 01:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Looking for a nice aud of this.....need to hear the crowd during the Divided Sky pause...Thanks!

sophist

2002-12-31 was the hiatus ending show, are you looking for that or 2003-12-31 (which was in miami)?

I have the schopes source for nye 2002. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

disco

Probably 12-31-02 since they didn't play Divided Sky in '03
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

sophist

I can seed nye 2002, but caravan never confirmed that it was the show he wanted. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

whatapiper

you gotta check your thread, otherwise, why post?
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Caravan2001

sorry...asleep at the wheel ;-).....I meant 12/31/02 MSG...should have been more specific.  Also, whatapiper, I never got your email, must have gone to my bulk folder.  Sorry again for slacking, and being vague!  thanks in advance for the seed.  I know people rag on the comeback show, but I had the time of my life.  The energy was sick, even during the pre-show music.  The crowd was louder outside the venue before the show than some crowds I've heard in shows...Thanks!

sophist

I will seed 12/31/02 by wed. 
I have one prior request to fill.

Caravan2001

sophist

update: I'll have up by monday(tomorrow) afternoon. 

sophist

GDLIVE server still has the show, and it can be found here:
http://www.gdlive.com/phishshn/ph2002-12-31.shnf/

its the same source I was going to post, but I figured this might be easier for you.  If its a problem, I can still up the torrent.

Caravan2001

I tried to download that before, and keep getting "cannot locate data chunk header" error messages.  I tried again today and got the same thing.  For some reason I have always had trouble d/l'ing from that site.  If you could seed it I would be stoked.....Thanks!  good lookin out......

sophist

yea I'll gladly seed it for you.  I'll have it up tomorrow night.  I'll post a notification in the bit torrent forum.

August

caravan,
i am almost afraid to see you post in our "shows attended" thread!
i know you did 300+.\
my bro did about 225+, i ncluding some euro.
i know you did japan and were on since 91, ju8st scurious to see your stats.....
a

Caravan2001

I didn't know there was a list like that....I'll try to pull it together and post shortly...that's a lot of typing! (and remembering)  I have it mostly down until 200 which was 12/29/97, then I have to piece it together.....