News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Ask August

Started by August, April 28, 2006, 11:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

August -

Why does Maxtor suck donkey cock?

Thanks,
tet
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

Quote from: tet on January 24, 2008, 04:46:11 PM
August -

Why does Maxtor suck donkey cock?

Thanks,
tet

Who is this guy?
A crazy screen name?
He sounds like a real DickBag/DogHead.
What "Maxtor" doesn't know is that if he fuxors with Tet he will feel the wrath of the 'Paugonians.
Tell him to surf the dirt and go into the "electronix" biz.

Glad to Help
-August

hoodie22

I'm new to the ask august thread but....

August,
What should I do with my life? College is beginning to come to an end (although it seems like an eternity away) and I have yet to choose, or at least commit to, a path.

Thanks so much,
Hoodie

Bobafett

August,

In response to Mr. Jimmy's previous question, i would like to ammend the record to show that in the case of heavy heavy metal, or dark deep metal, the language in which the lyrics are sung is neither here nor there, since no one could understand it in any language.
Thanks, BP
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

August

Quote from: hoodie22 on January 24, 2008, 05:15:48 PM

August,
What should I do with my life? College is beginning to come to an end (although it seems like an eternity away) and I have yet to choose, or at least commit to, a path.

Thanks so much,
Hoodie

You have a lot of catching up to do.

I hear that.
Not everyone has the blood to sit at Black Jack tables for days straight.
I would invest in plastics, Hershey's & Clorox.
I'm totally serious, too.
I plan on sitting on me bum investing and playing table games and betting on sports and drinking and running for the rest of my days.
You should, too

Glad to Help-
August

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on January 24, 2008, 05:22:26 PM
August

:-D  That's how we roll.....I forgot about that....

August

Quote from: caravan2001 on January 24, 2008, 09:20:33 PM
August

:-D

I threw a few down with those.
I might fight you come the Summer.  :wink:
Or buy you Subway Series tix...
a

ytowndan

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 24, 2008, 03:58:41 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on January 24, 2008, 03:54:51 PM
where has that guy been anyway? Haven't seen the gumbo around these parts in quite a while.

oddly enough.
he emailed me today.

anyway...
not much internet access lately.
that's all i could comprehend from the email...

:lol:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Caravan2001

Quote from: August on January 24, 2008, 10:04:13 PM
Quote from: caravan2001 on January 24, 2008, 09:20:33 PM
August

:-D

I threw a few down with those.
I might fight you come the Summer.  :wink:
Or buy you Subway Series tix...
a

I'll be back in August, so I hope we can make it to Shea.....the way the market has been lately, who knows what's gonna happen, but I'm hopin for the best...those are solid calls.....

antelope19

Quote from: hoodie22 on January 24, 2008, 05:15:48 PM

August,

Thanks so much,
Hoodie

You have a lot of catching up to do.

I hear that.
Not everyone has the blood to sit at Black Jack tables for days straight.
I plan on sitting on me bum investing and playing table games and betting on sports and drinking and running for the rest of my days.
You should, too

Glad to Help-
August

:roll:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22827806/

Hershey stops making mints in coke-like packs

Cops said candy too much like real thing; existing product will still be sold

HERSHEY, Pa. - The Hershey Co. is halting production of Ice Breakers Pacs in response to criticism that the mints look too much like illegal street drugs, the company's president and chief executive officer said Thursday.

Hershey CEO David J. West disclosed the decision during a conference call about the company's newly released fourth-quarter earnings report.

Ice Breakers Pacs, which first hit store shelves late last year, are nickel-sized dissolvable pouches with a powdered sweetener inside. The pouches come in blue or orange and bear the Ice Breakers logo.

Members of Philadelphia's police narcotics squad said the mints closely resembled tiny heat-sealed bags used to sell powdered street drugs. They charged that the consequences could be serious if, for example, a child familiar with the mints found a package of cocaine.

"Some community and law-enforcement leaders have expressed concern" about the shape of pouch and the Xylitol sweetener inside, and about the possibility of the mints being mistaken for illegal substances, West said.

"We are sensitive to these viewpoints and thus have made the decision that we will no longer manufacture Icebreakers Pacs," he said.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on January 24, 2008, 04:00:46 PM
what's so hard to comprehend about this:

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on January 12, 2008, 04:35:15 PM
yeah i donno, its really hard to explain.  i guess its from being a musician...  because certain keys and modes have distinct aural emotions and vibes.  This is why a lot of Phish songs make me think of certain colors, because the modes and scales that they are based on have their own unique distinctions.  For instance, Mike's Song is a blue song for me, Slave is green, YEM is white, Theme is red, Weekapaug is a light blue, Hydrogen is white, Stash is yellow, Ghost is a purple/dark blue, Tweezer is yellow, Sand is a dark red, Twist is yellow, etc. 

and this is why i get kind of lost with the disco biscuits; with having so many songs in similar keys, their sonic "colors" all blend into one for me, where its nearly impossible to see the differences and distinctions between songs. 

too much acid?  maybe...  lol

:clap:
Gumbo is actually on to something here.  It is known as Synesthesia.  It has some scientific merit.   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sunrisevt

Let me tell you what Miles Davis' "Bitches Brew" looks like sometime....
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

cleech74

Aug, How did you get in that Simpson's 90's episode, Sunday night?

Anyone else catch that? :-P
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

redrum

Quote from: cleech74 on January 28, 2008, 12:05:59 AM

i caught enough to see Homer grab his DSOTM vinyl.

it was pretty subtle. and very dope.

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: cleech74 on January 28, 2008, 12:05:59 AM

Good episode...Professor August  :-D  I liked that Homer was drinking Zima and all of the 90's tracks (Bittersweet Symphony haha....)...now back to the thread...