News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

old forums database

Started by sp4zzj4zz, December 22, 2004, 12:36:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sp4zzj4zz

yo allen, was just wondering....

Were any of the old forums database able to be saved? Specifically my psuedo Skerik torrent project listing. I shoulda been smart and archived it myself, but you know how that goes. As it stands now, i cant for the life of me remember what shows i had seeded. While i may not be able to jump back in on a monthly basis right now i'd at least like to hit you/dan up with a "donation" sometime soon and start seeding again (my own bandwidth, or if limits allow, through the server). Ive still got a few of those uncirc'd Critters shows on my hdd that need to be ran through SF and CDWav and let loose upon the masses.
I am brewhead. I like Orange Pineapple juice.

guyforget

Nothing left of those forums, the hdd they were on was fried.   :?
-AD_

sp4zzj4zz

yeah...i loosely remember the hdd turning into bacon...but just wondered if you had backed any of that up...but now that i think about it i remember you being pissed that we lost everything in the forums. damn. that sucks. :(

EDIT : just remembered that all the torrents posted under my name on bt.etree are saved in my profile there. I may start rebuilding that on here and start by reseeding those and then moving on....that cool with you cats?
I am brewhead. I like Orange Pineapple juice.

guyforget

-AD_