News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Notes for new (and old) members

Started by jephrey, June 13, 2006, 02:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

In the show notes section, here are my thoughts...

1.  describe one song per line

* [[The Moma Dance]] included [[Funky Bitch]] teases and [[Tweezer]] included [[Funk 49]] teases.

I think would be better off

* [[Funky Bitch]] teases in [[The Moma Dance]].
* [[Funk 49]] teases in[[Tweezer]].

2.  Be breif.

3.  We can debate this, but I don't think non-music related comments should be posted.  Comments about fans running on stage (unless it affected the music), The score of the chess match, etc.  For re-broadcasts and radio/tv appearances, some non-music comments may be warranted.

4.  Try to go in order of the songs in the set.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Some more to note...

__NOTOC__ is not needed on the setlist details page, although if more sections are added in the future, it might be.  For clarity's sake, I say leave it off for now.  I'm not sure how I did it in the past, but I just noticed it.

The easiest way (I think) to make the details page is to use a different one as a template, but copy the setlist from the general setlists page, paste it over the one in there, and re-format it to a list.

I did a little editing on that Japan tour opener whoever was working on it.  You probably noticed a couple really small changes

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

sophist

i did the japan tour opener, I'll take a look and post some comments later
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!